Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple is going to ? - page 10. (Read 2411 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
August 17, 2018, 10:59:53 PM
Ripple has a big potential with it's developer and investor, they love to start a bull run periodically then smash it like nothing. If you can catch that "ripple" on it's start you can gain 10x-15x but if you be late you can lose a lot, it is risky but if you look at yearly graph it is about time and today's rise seems like a signal. Wink

As i remembered that Ripple superseded Ethereum for a few weeks for the no.1 spot of best Altcoins that if it happen before then there is possibility that it will happen again specially if the Ripple will not be to much affected of this bear market. Therefore i could say that this coin has also the potential to make your money grow.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 10:45:36 PM
Ripple has a big potential with it's developer and investor, they love to start a bull run periodically then smash it like nothing. If you can catch that "ripple" on it's start you can gain 10x-15x but if you be late you can lose a lot, it is risky but if you look at yearly graph it is about time and today's rise seems like a signal. Wink

Is it too late to buy Ripple now? because yesterday I have invested in Ethereum.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
August 17, 2018, 07:39:23 PM
$0.5 seem a realistic price to be on if it can
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ripple

yeah, as we can see today ripple is rising more than 20%
and i believe its easy to hit $0.5 even more,,
i didn't like this coin, but maybe this coin can be a good choice for investments in short period time my friend  Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 07:31:40 PM
$0.5 seem a realistic price to be on if it can
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ripple
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1396
The Last Cryptocoin Burner
August 17, 2018, 07:22:44 PM
Pages:
Jump to: