Pages:
Author

Topic: ripple is going to reach 4000% in 2nd Quarter - page 2. (Read 2770 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
sorry to disappoint you but the 2015 big pump is repeating itself here again. and we are here that i marked on the charts. after a bubble in the uncertain period when people think there is still hope and are still buying into the bubble while whales are getting ready to start dumping as soon as number of bids grew more.

and you guessed it right the bottom of this bubble burst was 900 satoshi

Activity: 537
Merit: 250
Ripple is finished.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
Bullshit. Do you know what will marketcap be if so?
Do you really believe that ripple can be #1 marketcap currency?  Cheesy

Not exactly.
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
4000% means x40.
Will be a marketcap of ~260B for ripple.
Might be possible, but not this year. And very hard to reach in the next 4 years.
But who knows, whats behind the curtain?
If ripple will be the number one value-transferer on this planet, used by banks, countries, companies, customers, 260B will be peanuts...
 Grin
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Ripple would jump probably end of this year,
and witin 2018 it might make new highest,..... I just think that it would be that much.

Crypto land would be bigger after end of this year (if BTC is still solid, if BTC is going to destroy it self then we ll need more time to recover and to reach this current moment).
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
we should think, who is earning those moneys?
i hope this baloon doesn't boom. if it booms too many investor will boom, too.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
https://ripple.com/insights/federal-reserve-task-force-ripple-improves-speed-transparency-global-payments/

I'm thinking by 2020, this will be gone to the moon already. My most bullish investment.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
4000%? who are those experts?

Lol, couldn´t answer this guy better myself   Cheesy
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
I'd be very surprised at 4000% in second quarter (I assume you're talking financial quarter rather than calendar).
I do believe in XRP long-term, and given that much of Ripple's development happens behind closed doors and out of public view, I don't think this is a coin that will increase in price gradually. When the increase happens it will be a sudden phenomenal burst. But 2nd qtr 201718 is too early. The liquidity isn't there yet in the target corridors for one thing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
Ripple is good coin to hold long-term but not going up 4000% anytime soon! Maybe over next few years  Smiley
Activity: 70
All In One Social
4000%???

I hope it  happens to be true, fingers crossed Grin

Though it is anticipated to close above 15,000 satoshi's.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Ripple XRP, dominating all the cryptocurrency in the first half of 2017 and prediction says it will reach to 4000% in 2nd Quarter!

Need your suggestions!

Which 2nd quarter? 2018 2nd quarter?

Where did you found such prediction?

That will put Ripple at a ~264 billion USD mcap,  that's a bold prediction. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
yeh..i doubt that
Activity: 590
Merit: 100
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
at most it will recover to 20K sat within the end of the year.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
Who is making this speculation past i seen lots of investment speculation for ripple now 4000% increase in 2nd quarter of year which is already finished baseless point .
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
Bullshit. Do you know what will marketcap be if so?
Do you really believe that ripple can be #1 marketcap currency?  Cheesy
Activity: 98
4000%? who are those experts?
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
Ripple XRP, dominating all the cryptocurrency in the first half of 2017 and prediction says it will reach to 4000% in 2nd Quarter!

Need your suggestions!
Pages:
Jump to: