Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple Is Not A Cryptocurrency? - page 3. (Read 523 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
July 23, 2018, 02:10:45 PM
Well it is a cryptocurrency but it is also everything what cyrptocurrency aims for.

It is anti-crytpo. But still a crypto. I never buy that.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 02:08:46 PM
It's not gonna be in the top cryptocurrency if it's "not a cryptocurrency" though so yeah, I disagree with this because the project did succeed in what they had promised and it now and still has real-world case uses that many projects haven't done even after their own ICOs. Many holders of the coin believe this even if I'm not, I see no bad going on about Ripple, the total supply though is downright very large but they have their reasons and its very reasonable if you do the research so yeah. Maybe I'm a bit overthinking about this.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 01:58:50 PM
I believe that Ripple is a full-fledged crypto currency, of course there is a difference with Bitcoin, since it does not use traditional block-system and Ripple itself was created as an alternative method of calculation for the banking system. But this does not preclude the possibility of making calculations between themselves
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 23, 2018, 01:35:08 PM
Everyone says that Ripple is not a real cryptocurrency cause it doesn't follows the basic rule of cryptocurrencies being decentralized. Ripple has most of its supply locked up and controlled by its creators who inflate the prices by controlling the supply. Also blockchain can turn out to be a bad tech for centralized currencies.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 12:15:31 PM
yes as per the expert view they claim that ripple is not cryptocurrency,  and it is partly true ripple is not cryoto but it definitely related to crypto it also used at the bank sector , Riple is basically use as the trading element it is use at both sector banks and crypto, ripple is still not that much active or popular among the crypto users
Activity: 70
July 23, 2018, 12:07:39 PM
Yes, of course, have the right to assume that xrp is not a cryptocurrency and securities. There are a lot of different opinions on this issue,and the camp is divided into those who think that xrp is securities and those who firmly believe that it is a cryptocurrency .Do you think?
Activity: 51
July 23, 2018, 12:04:14 PM
Perhaps, because of the amount of coin released due to the control of the DEV team. The nature of the digital money market is decentralized. If such an alcoin is so constrained, it is difficult to decentralize
Activity: 294
July 23, 2018, 12:01:36 PM
As far as i know ripple is a good coin and it’s also a crypto currency. But in recent time their price falls down and other crypto currency like bitcoin and ethereum both performance are above from ripple.
Activity: 56
July 23, 2018, 11:41:12 AM
This is really matter of concern But I think, XRP is not going to be ruined at all. May be the price has decreased significantly, still there is chance of growth in XRP. Obviously, it would not be wise to compare XRP with BTC.
Activity: 112
July 23, 2018, 08:24:48 AM
Its always takes time for xrp to take up, it's a crypto currency, the centralized it was making people see it as not a crypto currency.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
July 23, 2018, 08:24:02 AM
Ripple is trading at $0.48, following the loss of 6% on the daily basis. One expert alerts that Ripple is “not a cryptocurrency” and could skip the regulation that propels Bitcoin & Ethereum on to the better things.

https://coinpedia.org/news/ripple-is-not-cryptocurrency/

Honestly, I haven't seen it closely but based on what I'm reading this is very opposite of Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency that values decentralization, because it is centralized but people still investing on it,  so we can say as long as it is profitable people will still invest on Ripple.
Activity: 211
July 23, 2018, 08:23:28 AM
It is true that ripple is nothing compared to BTC or ETH, also it's not like regular cryptos. But, if BTC, ETH can rise again, there's still chance for XRP.
Activity: 54
July 23, 2018, 08:22:05 AM
I think you're right. Bitcoin or Ethereum is very good in the current crypto market. They have the ability to overcome their losses. But Ripple's entirety is the opposite.
copper member
Activity: 238
July 23, 2018, 08:20:14 AM
Yes ripple is not a cryptocurrency is just the name of a company.in my opinion it is based on the blockchain and fiat system.i honestly do not care about the centering accept of this coin.
Activity: 164
July 23, 2018, 07:24:21 AM
Ripple is more widely known for its digital payment than as a crypto currency. XRP is in the making of a Bitcoin, enabling easy transfer of money from any currency exchange.
Activity: 44
July 23, 2018, 07:07:30 AM
From my point of view Ripple is a real-time gross settlement structure. Its  currency exchange and allowance network created by a us company which name is Ripple lab inc.
Activity: 24
July 23, 2018, 06:33:31 AM
Recently the coin Ripple is facing a downfall in the price. The price of it is gradually decreasing. And this has led experts to alert people that the coin Ripple is not a crypto currency. This would affect the value of Ripple in the future as it will be no longer be able to compete with other crypto.
Activity: 47
July 23, 2018, 05:41:35 AM
Ripple is just the name of a company. Instead of just jumping to the news spread by the people who are just there to speculate, we need to see how good Ripple is doing in the short span of time. Even when the market is this terrible.
Activity: 53
July 23, 2018, 05:35:51 AM
The current value of Ripple is $0.45 but I will not completely agree with it being not a crypto-currency. Ripple is a well known Crypto-currency, as we know. There are rise and fall in the market always. that not means we assume an altcoin will vanish. Ripple is going through its hard times, this is true. We may always be positive about crypto-space as patience and wisdom is the core power to gain. You may act wisely if you own XRP.
Activity: 104
July 23, 2018, 03:27:27 AM
Now that I've read the article, I also think so. Ripple is basically a transaction protocol based on open source internet protocol, consensus ledger and a decentralized native digital asset. Ripple is basically a mixture of blockchain and fiat system, it definitely  does not have the features of a cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: