Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE Long term. Ends in June[s]x5 RIPPLE x5 Current price 0.39, Target 2.4[/s] - page 3. (Read 18321 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Working 24 hours a day isn't enough anymore.
First x reached.

Growth will continue.

if you look at the graph of H2, you can see that we have reached the local bottom and formed a green candle. Volumes are growing. It seems that the trend is unfolding

Growth to level of 2.4 would be a normal matter.
After we could be in a flat for some period of time, then entering 7-9 lvls. I'm waiting that to happen by end of July.

how did you predict the market ?

What is the crypto? We must agree on that matter before be able to make future dialogue, on methods of predicting.

keep on dreaming.. just a fast rise, and sadly will get down again ..maybe stabilize around 0,35

Anything could honestly happen but i think you're right. Right now everyone is on the ripple/ltc train and nobody is smart enough to realize that this is all hype, all talk, nothing else. When they do realize then they will start dumping and i doubt that kind of price level will stay up there.

But guy_wonderful if you are able to provide with some TA that would be greatly appreciated.

There is always a chance that what you said can happen, especially with BTC price rising as well. Though i personally think that it is unlikely.

Do you like chart above?
Activity: 496
Merit: 252
Don't expect Ripple to rise so quickly.

Wiki : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ripple_(payment_protocol)

Read Ripple Wiki and u will get many good points in Ripple development.

For Example :-

The network is decentralized and can operate without Ripple (enterprise); it cannot be shut down.[8] Among validators are companies, internet service providers, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.[9][10]

Used by companies such as UniCredit, UBS and Santander, Ripple has been increasingly adopted by banks and payment networks as settlement infrastructure technology,[11] with American Banker explaining that "from banks' perspective, distributed ledgers like the Ripple system have a number of advantages over cryptocurrencies like bitcoin," including price and security.[12]

You can see there partnership in development.

This coin is for future , so hold on for your kids , they will enjoy  Grin
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
how did you predict the market ?
because, i see a divergence in 1 hours charts with RSI indicator,,
so maybe it will go down for a while before continue the rally
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
keep on dreaming.. just a fast rise, and sadly will get down again ..maybe stabilize around 0,35

Anything could honestly happen but i think you're right. Right now everyone is on the ripple/ltc train and nobody is smart enough to realize that this is all hype, all talk, nothing else. When they do realize then they will start dumping and i doubt that kind of price level will stay up there.

But guy_wonderful if you are able to provide with some TA that would be greatly appreciated.

There is always a chance that what you said can happen, especially with BTC price rising as well. Though i personally think that it is unlikely.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
It's time for Ripple.  I've been waiting a long time. The price will rise at a great rate.
As if it were in Litecoin Wink
Activity: 490
if you look at the graph of H2, you can see that we have reached the local bottom and formed a green candle. Volumes are growing. It seems that the trend is unfolding
Activity: 196

Grin Congratulations
Although it's not that toxic at all. You will not regret if you hold those for a bit longer time, lets say for 4 months more.

Good idea to hold ripple for 4 months at least to get 5x profit. I was thinking the same too.
Actually i still confuse which altcoin will i choose to put most of my money because all top altcoin now remain increase like etherium, litecoin and waves.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I'm not pretty sure it wel keep growing from now. Ripple normally correcty pretty soon after a rise...
Crossing $0.44. Breaking all time high.
Unbelievable that I managed to buy at 0.39 just a hour ago. Grin that price looks soo cheap right now. yay
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Crossing $0.44. Breaking all time high.
x5 RIPPLE x5 Current price 0.39, Target 2.4
Enormous grow for ripple could happen in few months.

I will update this topic.

i woke up this morning and thought i was still dreaming actually, my bags where shining like radioactive material  Grin

Grin Congratulations
Although it's not that toxic at all. You will not regret if you hold those for a bit longer time, lets say for 4 months more.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
Enormous grow for ripple could happen in few months.

I will update this topic.

i woke up this morning and thought i was still dreaming actually, my bags where shining like radioactive material  Grin
Enormous grow for ripple could happen in a few months.

I will keep this topic updated. (tp and analysis)

Telegram chat : https://t.me/cryptonderful

Pages:
Jump to: