Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple met a problem - page 2. (Read 184 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 02:21:41 PM
Ripple is down 16% despite the fabulous news about it, like the results of the first pilot study.

A week ago a class-action lawsuit was filed against the CEO of Ripple, Brad Garlinghouse, as well as the parent company Ripple Labs. The lawsuit claims that the cryptocurrency is scamming people. It was filed in California by Ripple’s very own investors.

Do you think, it will continue to drop?
Ripple will bounce back but sell some XRP now and invest in TAU, LSK, XLM and XMR. It will ensure lesser risk. By the way, these coins are also awesome.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
May 11, 2018, 02:18:53 PM
if history is seen that ripple down after the lawsuit it can be sure the incident is quite influential with it, but hope not prolonged and can be normal again and higher rate
Activity: 91
May 11, 2018, 02:13:18 PM
I hope this is a small episode for Ripple. Now Ripple has been working with many large banks, and the community is very strong. I don't think Ripple will be affected by the whole incident.
Activity: 166
May 11, 2018, 02:10:30 PM
Ripple is down 16% despite the fabulous news about it, like the results of the first pilot study.

A week ago a class-action lawsuit was filed against the CEO of Ripple, Brad Garlinghouse, as well as the parent company Ripple Labs. The lawsuit claims that the cryptocurrency is scamming people. It was filed in California by Ripple’s very own investors.

Ripple has become a bit risky to hold now. So I suggest coins like NEO, ADA, PRG, ICX and LSK to be looked at carefully for future investments.
Activity: 73
May 11, 2018, 11:19:55 AM

Pages:
Jump to: