Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple or XRP, why its not moving? - page 2. (Read 1346 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 101
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution
September 17, 2017, 02:27:22 AM
Am on XRP and I have the same problem. Am pretty sure than one day it will go up, but in the mean time am loosing all these other opportunities on new ICO and coins that are on Hype now or atleast after this bitcoin issue.

But atleast XRP did not have the fall of the other coins.

Is like it is not affected by the whole ecosystem.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 17, 2017, 02:18:35 AM
Ripple is centralize they can create how many coin they want.
Idk for sure why ripple still stable even when other coin going down but maybe it's because majority of ripple tokens are held by ripple team.
And since xrp speed up the speed of financial transaction within global baking system it's make this coin is very promising
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
September 17, 2017, 02:02:47 AM
The reason Ripple might now be going down as much as others is because the majority of the tokens are held by the Ripple team. Unlike most other big cryptos where the tokens are simply held by the community. The community has a million reasons to sell - Ripple (team) doesn't have many.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
September 17, 2017, 01:59:30 AM
Ripple is created for the stuff wich will be killed one day by Cryptoworld - for banks.
Centralized as hell coin for banky guys,with a huge cap.

It might go down more,while decentralized platforms will shoot up (especially after chinese issue)
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
September 17, 2017, 01:38:25 AM
All coins go down, so does Ripple. But Ripple is still stable
Although Ripple can keeps its price stable recently, but do you think it have future?
Because the nature of Ripple look like as a token platform than an altcoin on the market.
Or you can understand this coin is an asset like other ICO tokens. Smiley
Activity: 3
September 16, 2017, 11:45:54 PM
All coins go down, so does Ripple. But Ripple is still stable
Activity: 2
September 16, 2017, 11:45:15 PM
Their marketing team has been doing a great job to increase the price of XRP. I think it has reached its peak for this year. Let's wait for some more time, next year maybe.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
September 16, 2017, 11:43:07 PM
Since the Repple token is used to speed up the speed of financial transactions within the global banking system, this is a very promising coin. Given that now all the crypto currency is going through a big recession, this also touched the Repple coins. The introduction of a new technology using this coin into the world banking system is a lengthy process, since it provides for a lot of different approvals within the banking system. Therefore, this coin does not move as much as we would like.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
September 16, 2017, 10:25:59 PM
Centralized, and they can create how many coins they want. That's why it's not moving.
Activity: 378
September 16, 2017, 10:19:21 PM
I do not know why it happened, but it's good. Where all alt dump, xrp instead and still stable at the price of $ 0.17 - $ 0.18
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
September 16, 2017, 09:54:52 PM
I'm having the same problem. I have bought XRP when it hyped and now i'm forced to sell them low. I don't have a choice. It's not been making any movement and i'm afraid it might go down even more.
Activity: 154
September 16, 2017, 09:47:24 PM
XRP is token for bank financial transactions in in the block chain world. It is a good concept and banks are trying to adopt this technology to make payments from one part of the world to other in seconds .

Currently they use the SWIFT method which is too slow. When ripple is adopted by banks then financial transactions will be fast and cost less for money transfers.

It has more market cap that's why it is not moving as expected as there are 99 billions tokens. Since there more for circulation. Supply is more than the demand that's why I feel the price is not going up.

Senior members and experts can pitch in their opinions.

Activity: 215
Merit: 1
September 16, 2017, 09:41:00 PM
Hello Everyone

Is XRP centralized or decentralized? and why it's not moving? What's the technology behind it? Explain to me experts. TIA
Pages:
Jump to: