Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple Price Prediction for 2018 - page 5. (Read 1685 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 09:30:52 AM
Yeah, I would definitely invest in Ripple/ XRP. I've also invested and i'm going to be holding it for a long time. I really believe in their project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 09:28:20 AM
At the end of 2018 I think #RIPPLE/ XRP will touch 50$ USD value because it has good project for lolong run and their technology is very good and fast than other Alts coin.
Although I agree that the price will rise significantly, 50 dollars would be a bit much at the end of 2018 don't you think? Tongue That's another fenomenal jump in value after this year already. On the other hand, if those household names are finally announced, we could be going higher up much faster!
Activity: 2
January 02, 2018, 09:19:43 AM
Here are 3 scenarios for Ripple price evolution in 2018

https://monetize.info/ripple-price-prediction-for-2018/
Activity: 43
Merit: 2
December 29, 2017, 03:58:39 AM
Hey.....Friends

Few days left for the end of this year and few days to go for the New Year 2018 and some of the people like me want to invest in Cryptocurrencies. As me I Want to start investing with Ripple/XRP. So Friend's suggest me. What's the Approx Price of Ripple in USD at the End of 2018. Can I hold it for long-term?
Yes, Very good idea. I've watched https://www.udemy.com/ripple-coin-cryptocurrency/. They say shortly that XRP is the future, it takes less than 5 sec for settlement and backed by major icons. The reason why it is top ranked.
 But it is worth to diversify the portfolio basket to minimize your risk because nobody can predict the true outcome of the volatile market especially crypto.
Activity: 205
December 29, 2017, 03:34:06 AM
Hey.....Friends

Few days left for the end of this year and few days to go for the New Year 2018 and some of the people like me want to invest in Cryptocurrencies. As me I Want to start investing with Ripple/XRP. So Friend's suggest me. What's the Approx Price of Ripple in USD at the End of 2018. Can I hold it for long-term?
Pages:
Jump to: