Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple - should I sell now or not ? - page 2. (Read 1950 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10
May 15, 2017, 05:41:46 AM
Hi,

I see Ripple is doing well. I bought some few months back. What do you guys think should I sell it now or wait ? I am bit optimistic about its prospects but need to know both sides of the argument.

Cheers

Sure you can make a decent profit on your investment at this point but it is coin that does have a lot of potential. If you do end up selling I wouldn't sell everything you have. Hold some back
Activity: 84
May 15, 2017, 12:12:36 AM
Sell everything you have.  Altcoins are currently in an unsustainable bull market.  I don't know where this money is coming from, but once these whales are done with the shitcoins, the money is going back into bitcoin.  Ripple is going to be one of the casualties, believe me.  And if you own any BTC, it's going to be better for you if you sell.  And better for me.  lol

I don't own any Ripple, never have.  And I currently don't own any altcoins either.  I don't have a dog in this fight, but I think Ripple's a 'sell'.

YOU NEED CHANGE SIG TO BITCOIN... WHY PROMOTE THAT STORJ SHITCOIN?

Hi,

and dear @pisceanuk be careful of trolls like @blackhawk101 above who tell things what to do, and whom to support (AKA bullies ) .. best for you is to smile. ignore and move on

wee sometimes they do have some entertainment value, so ... hope u get the point.. ;-)
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
May 15, 2017, 12:04:27 AM
Sell everything you have.  Altcoins are currently in an unsustainable bull market.  I don't know where this money is coming from, but once these whales are done with the shitcoins, the money is going back into bitcoin.  Ripple is going to be one of the casualties, believe me.  And if you own any BTC, it's going to be better for you if you sell.  And better for me.  lol

I don't own any Ripple, never have.  And I currently don't own any altcoins either.  I don't have a dog in this fight, but I think Ripple's a 'sell'.

YOU NEED CHANGE SIG TO BITCOIN... WHY PROMOTE THAT STORJ SHITCOIN?
Activity: 84
May 14, 2017, 11:47:33 PM
Hi,

I see Ripple is doing well. I bought some few months back. What do you guys think should I sell it now or wait ? I am bit optimistic about its prospects but need to know both sides of the argument.

Cheers

read the news, and i don't mean bitcointalk.. study latest company material ( yes Ripple is run by a registered, licensed company so your coins don't have fraud risk )  and then also study latest projects ... especially SWIFT replacement, Japanese Banks usecase, General remittance etc

and then make a "informed" decision .. if you depend on bitcoin talk you will only be making "trolled-out" decisions and not informed ones...

anyways some information to get you starts ( With links to verify )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ripple does something that no other cryptocurrency does.

It is taking a share of SWIFT's load. Even a extremely conservative 3% SWIFT load (that is 300 Billion USD by the way) moving on RCL/xrp/rccloud would mean XRP will have to be between 2 to 4 USD to be liquid and act as counter party free collateral. additional value helps re-conciliation.

The yearly numbers from pewresearch (http://www.pewglobal.org/interactives/remittance-map/) and mind you this is only 42% of labor based ( daily hard working international employees ) remittance - sending money back to and fro home.

SBI VC Implementation specifics i got the following very interesting ones :-) source : (www.sbigroup.co.jp/english/investors/disclosure/presentation/pdf/170301presentations.pdf) SLIDE 34,35,36,and 45 :

Company registration, money + bit license and audit info on this thread  : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1904801.20

and this thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19010984

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and lastly, as this person below has said:
As for ripple, isn't it tied to banking, even if the altcoin bubble pops ripple will still be used by anyone who uses fiat.

Ripple also marks as a safe asset in case of any altcoin bubble bursting etc, as ripple's fundamentals are totally different and its value is not based on pure speculation, They are doing real business and signing deals.

good luck
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
May 14, 2017, 11:45:22 PM

A few people keep saying that bitcoin rules all the shitcoins and they will soon all fail, but bitcoin kind of sucks right now, the transaction fees keep increasing soon it will cost $10 to send something, and it takes sometimes 3 days, who would use bitcoin to buy anything, meanwhile many of these new coins have amazing tech that shames bitcoin. Maybe bitcoin is an old dog that needs to be put down. Even if bitcoin makes it to $3000 a piece by the end of the year many of these alt coins will survive and grow along with it.

As for ripple, isn't it tied to banking, even if the altcoin bubble pops ripple will still be used by anyone who uses fiat.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
May 14, 2017, 05:58:46 PM

Activity: 90
May 14, 2017, 05:42:08 PM
Ripple May Announce Extended XRP Supply Lock-up In June. This will probably drive price up
http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/ripple-may-announce-extended-xrp-supply-lock-june/
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
May 14, 2017, 05:23:49 PM
Hi,

Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: