Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple To the Moon - page 2. (Read 658 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 16, 2017, 12:38:23 AM
Let's just bedoa so XRP can rise even higher over the present. even though it's been higher then surely many people hoping to earn more than that.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 12:00:29 AM
Maaan, Ripple is really playing with our hearts. lol

I hope it goes to the moon after the correction. There are many news about ripple nowadays, so I hope that helps Cheesy
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 08:15:13 PM
The rippled Version 0.80.2..... that's great team

https://ripple.com/dev-blog/rippled-version-0-80-2/
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
December 15, 2017, 07:46:24 PM
I have the first fake moon landing image of Ripple, it turned out that everything was fake, look how before landing, some body dumped their accumulated scam Ripple on beggars, they have no dignity. it is going to stay there for ever. every time I try some shit coin, this is what happens.

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
December 14, 2017, 04:38:13 PM
I think it seems it will hit $1 before a correction or dump so you should not be hasty to sell your ripple. It may not be dumped as well because it is very good coin.
Activity: 462
December 14, 2017, 04:30:49 PM
Yes, today ripple is going on moon.ripple price I saw last $0.92 it's good news for all ripple holders.
Activity: 238
December 14, 2017, 04:15:02 PM
After this bull run on Ripple there should be a correction right around the corner. But we never know with this market.

Maybe we will see over 1$ before we will the correction.

Im really happy that I bought in right before Ripple took off, if I had waited until it was under 20 cents again (as I first planned) I would have missed out, now my investment trippled right after investment!
Activity: 10
December 14, 2017, 04:14:31 PM
Suddenly, I see people who just knew a few things about IT being the best economic AND cryptocurrencies predictors! Did ANYBODY read XRP paper? For sure it doesn't mean that the price will go to sky or moon but i hate it when i see people rejecting a coin who is supported by major banks without even knowing that it is intended for.

Please, before you write, dip your tongue in your mind and reply like a grown up person.

I am not a fan of Ripple, i just hate people judging without even knowing. This goes for everyone, including me.

I agree with you buddy. At first also that was my first impression. This is what we get when we just listen to others' opinion on youtube
Activity: 98
Merit: 16
December 14, 2017, 03:29:41 PM
Thanks dude this one helping me a lot , i decide to sell some and keep a few of my portfolio , i remember one quote from idk who . you'd better buy eggs with many basket , because when you drop one basket , only one eggs that broke.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
December 14, 2017, 03:23:54 PM
When do you think this bull will end , and the price get correction , and how much is going to be, and do you think it is just pump and dump? Need your suggestion because i am just hold on it till this moment.

Not pump and dump, it is just a manipulation, it has made a x4 since last week, do you really think that this is natural?

The same applies to if bitcoin wents from $10,000 to $40,000 in a week, would you really say that it was a natural increase or a pump & dump?

Of course not, it will probably fall, but it will not be touching $0,40 or $0,50 anymore, it will stay at those levels, or maybe a little bit less than the actual price.
Activity: 10
December 14, 2017, 03:16:20 PM
Suddenly, I see people who just knew a few things about IT being the best economic AND cryptocurrencies predictors! Did ANYBODY read XRP paper? For sure it doesn't mean that the price will go to sky or moon but i hate it when i see people rejecting a coin who is supported by major banks without even knowing that it is intended for.

Please, before you write, dip your tongue in your mind and reply like a grown up person.

I am not a fan of Ripple, i just hate people judging without even knowing. This goes for everyone, including me.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 02:58:28 PM
There has been 16 billion dollars invested within two days in ripple, HOW THE HELL. Would this be a good indication that the banks are finally hopping on board?

https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Deals/Japan-South-Korea-blockchain-payments-enter-trials-Friday?n_cid=NARAN1507

Check this article out Wink

Awesome! Thanks for the info. So it is definitely banks hopping on board. I wonder if it would be wise just to pick up a 1000 of them and just hold them incase it does explode.

The central banks have a ridiculous amount of capital that they can expend pretty easily. You know... our interest payments on our houses...

Regardless, The guy that said ripple is centralized. It is not, It just needs to grow larger to become self sustaining.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
December 14, 2017, 02:51:48 PM
When do you think this bull will end , and the price get correction , and how much is going to be, and do you think it is just pump and dump? Need your suggestion because i am just hold on it till this moment.

It's 24 percent bump in the single day. You will find the next hit in some days that is many people mentioned in the other threads. I have noticed that today.
As a suggestion you can hold the xrp for long time too because it shows that is one of the stable currency in the market. Still best chance for the investors who is looking into invest on it.
Activity: 490
December 14, 2017, 02:50:35 PM
I am shocked about this 100% rise. All the top alts made x50-100 since the beginning of 2017! It is really like a bubble. The coinbase app is the most popular in appstore..Are we gonna crash soon?
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
December 14, 2017, 02:49:40 PM
To da moon of scammers, I don't know why but I bought this scam centralized coin on Cex.io the only exchange that it hit $1 and I was there at that exact moment to buy, (I wanted to get rich fast by investing $200, I thought that could pump up to $5 like the other shit coin scam IOTA did, I was trying to impress Lauda, I heard that girls like boys with marketing skills.) what did you say? (note that some body just said from the crowd that Lauda could be a man you loser, (note 2, I have no dignity, so I don't care if some body called me a loser). ). the reason for calling them scam is because when I bought at $0.93 the price never reached that high not even when I was away.
While typing I logged on Cex.io to see that my $200 initial investment is now $270. finally have something to show to Lauda, do you think that will impress her? (what? really Lauda is indeed a girl?).
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
December 14, 2017, 02:43:26 PM
Huge volume has been coming in Ripple last three days. It can correct a bit
before it attacks the $1 level later this month.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
December 14, 2017, 02:34:57 PM
I think ripple will have a correction soon but in the long term it can raise to 1$

This also depend on bank and real life use.

I agree with you. All alts who gained 50-200% in last few days after the big bitcoin domination have corrections. In 2-3 days Ripple will have a correction but in 6-12 months will pass $1 for sure.
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
December 14, 2017, 02:34:14 PM
Ripple will be back to 20c very soon.
Future is in anonymous currencies, not centralized like XRP!

You understand nothing. XRP is on its way to get more decentralized than BTC. And this currency is ment for beeing the global vehicle for every finance transaction. I know, that this is far outside the galaxy of the onioneers. So go back to your forum and spin around yourself. That's what you are ment for.
Grin
Activity: 294
December 14, 2017, 02:31:48 PM
I think ripple will have a correction soon but in the long term it can raise to 1$

This also depend on bank and real life use.
Activity: 135
December 14, 2017, 02:29:51 PM
There has been 16 billion dollars invested within two days in ripple, HOW THE HELL. Would this be a good indication that the banks are finally hopping on board?

https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Deals/Japan-South-Korea-blockchain-payments-enter-trials-Friday?n_cid=NARAN1507

Check this article out Wink

Pages:
Jump to: