Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple vs Bitcoin. Is there competition? - page 2. (Read 2320 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
December 17, 2014, 09:49:04 PM
Weird, but as a fellow XRP user I say: welcome to my ignore list. You reflect badly on the entire XRP community and you are one of those idiots that thinks he can sway market movement by making a few very unconvincing topics. Get lost or better, get banned.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
The 4th industrial revolution!
December 17, 2014, 09:47:38 PM
Every dog has its day...or days...or weeks...or months...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 17, 2014, 09:20:29 PM
Nobody cares about Ripple honestly... Slow adaptation by them won't mean anything if bitcoin keeps diving because then the value of ALL crypto coins will be wayyyy less
lol I love how we have all these newbie accounts that care about Bitcoin... seems like a good sign... Once all you shorters cover, I will profit immensely, do the opposite of what everyone is saying & you make money! It really is that simple!!!

Indeed , buy Ripple not Bitcoin if you want to make money.
You are the retard bashing bitcoin tills it dead. Now scared of ripple and trying to pump btc.
Shitheads like you destroyed bitcoin.

I'm happy you guys are missing the Ripple train.

December 17, 2014, 09:18:01 PM
You don't get the point.

RIPPLE is in another league then Bitcoin.
Ripple is not a anarchist unregulated fail cryptocurrencie.
Its already adopted by multiple banks.
It will have the biggest marketcap because people use it instead of bitcoin..
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 17, 2014, 09:16:08 PM
Nobody cares about Ripple honestly... Slow adaptation by them won't mean anything if bitcoin keeps diving because then the value of ALL crypto coins will be wayyyy less
lol I love how we have all these newbie accounts that care about Bitcoin... seems like a good sign... Once all you shorters cover, I will profit immensely, do the opposite of what everyone is saying & you make money! It really is that simple!!!
December 17, 2014, 09:10:13 PM
I'n my opinion bitcoin has failed as a currency but will be great as a pump and dump ETF toy and a great way to buy hard drugs on the internet.

However Ripple Is already adopted by chinese banks thats why its booming right now.

Soonish Ripple will be the nr 1 crypto currency. But Bitcoin will always be remembered as that innovating cute drugs valuta developed by some criminal.

Does anyone concur?

Source:
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYJdOiLqSxE
-https://xrptalk.org/topic/4725-chinas-ningbo-bank-to-use-ripple/
Pages:
Jump to: