Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE vs Bitcoin. What will banks do? - page 3. (Read 1064 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 04:57:07 AM
Just a simple question, all people knows that bitcoin is greater than any crypto that is made and no one tries to make it and replace btc from its throne and for sure all banks are on btc and they only wanted btc because it has high value so when trading comes they will get large income, thats why banks are badly wanted btc and not ripple
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
November 28, 2017, 04:55:55 AM
I don't think bank will work with both of them. As bitcoin too risk to use with their banking system.
Ripple now not clear it role.
In my opinion bank will  have their own infuture if needed
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
November 28, 2017, 04:38:31 AM
- drive the price of ripple to the moon.
Ripple already have a pretty big market cap. It is designed to wirk with bank trannsactions and current market cap can successfully cover the current amount of transacrions (and even some further growth). Banks are not interested in unsupplied growth (making a bubble) just because it will make ripple more volatile while banks need stability for a normal work.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 04:19:29 AM
Banks? Bitcoin is already centralized and controlled by few miners. They can easily manipulate prices and change the blocks, BTC is not a good example anymore..
Activity: 182
November 28, 2017, 03:51:11 AM
Ripple would be a beast after the banks accepted this coin because it is really made for the banks,between BTC is made to decentralize fiat so why do banks allowed BTC transactions.
I agree with you BTC looks poison for the banks so theres less chance they will accept its transactions on the other hand ripple would be the best bet for the banks if they will accept crypto currency as payment.
Activity: 174
Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem
November 28, 2017, 03:49:29 AM
Ripple would be a beast after the banks accepted this coin because it is really made for the banks,between BTC is made to decentralize fiat so why do banks allowed BTC transactions.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 03:46:31 AM
I was thinking, due to the exploding stock price of bitcoin, what will the banks do with there coin; ripple? In my perspective, they will do verything in there power to get a large piece of the pie. So they have two options:
- manipulate media and price of bitcoin
- drive the price of ripple to the moon.

If you want to make money on ripple, this is the moment.

What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: