Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple will be great again - page 10. (Read 92263 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
January 25, 2019, 05:50:17 PM
Ripple is a very interesting project. But I hear a lot of different unpleasant rumors around this project. This can have a negative impact on the project.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
January 25, 2019, 11:37:00 AM
I believe that, Ripple is a great coin, it has partnerships with many banks, they use Ripple technology in payment. Ripple has a great team to keep Ripple always stable. You can see when market crashes, Ripple still keeps good price. It's worth to invest in Ripple.
i am believed ripple has great future.many finance institution support this coins.so no more doubt ripple will be used as payment in banking system.we just need to wait it happen.

It's happening right now  Smiley - Mercury FX Confirms Plans To Send Million Dollar Payments Through xRapid

Full scale xRapid deployment is not far.

https://thexrpdaily.com/index.php/2019/01/24/mercury-fx-confirms-plans-to-send-million-dollar-payments-through-xrapid/
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
January 25, 2019, 09:04:23 AM
I believe that, Ripple is a great coin, it has partnerships with many banks, they use Ripple technology in payment. Ripple has a great team to keep Ripple always stable. You can see when market crashes, Ripple still keeps good price. It's worth to invest in Ripple.
i am believed ripple has great future.many finance institution support this coins.so no more doubt ripple will be used as payment in banking system.we just need to wait it happen.

Ripple has its benefits of course. But for many users this cryptocurrency is not useful. Ripple can be regulated by its management more than any other cryptocurrency on the top. So that is why I prefer to make investments into Ethereum.
And I believe that it is more expedient to invest in these two coins. I personally consider Ether and Ripple equally promising and popular projects that are now fighting for second place, which means that the potential for development and profit in the future have these two platforms.
Activity: 490
January 22, 2019, 10:47:41 AM

Ripple has its benefits of course. But for many users this cryptocurrency is not useful. Ripple can be regulated by its management more than any other cryptocurrency on the top. So that is why I prefer to make investments into Ethereum.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
January 22, 2019, 05:42:44 AM
Ripple is a great potential coin and I believe that we can really earn a huge amount of profit on it if we are going to invest on it today. Ripple is always great and we can put basis on its amazing price because sometimes even the market price fall ripple is still on the go. I believe that we need to buy more ripple today because we cannot maybe afford to buy it soon.
Yes of course it even surpasses ETH in terms of market cap volume. Just see the coinmarketcap.com which makes sense that Ripple has got also the edge and it was proven as I followed the market price for Ripple that there were some times it pump up to even 50-60% market price increase. This is a good indicator of a crypto if you will going to invest in it.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
January 22, 2019, 05:38:54 AM
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
January 22, 2019, 05:37:24 AM

in fact ripple is trying to make agreements / partnerships with many banks, this makes it maybe a little less decentralized, i'm sure it will soon return to a bull phase
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
January 22, 2019, 05:36:44 AM
copper member
Activity: 294
January 22, 2019, 05:28:23 AM
I'm pretty sure it will be great again lets just keep believing in this amazing project
Activity: 350
January 22, 2019, 05:22:33 AM
Ripple is working very actively on many transactions, but still I do not think that they will be able to reach great heights!
legendary
January 22, 2019, 05:19:01 AM
Very interesting information presented on http://www.stedas.hr/ripple/# - Infographic: Companies using XRP (Ripple, xRapid)

This infographic shows the list of companies that are currently testing, using or accepting XRP digital asset. It will help XRP investors and general public to better understand the huge potential of the XRP digital currency.

http://www.stedas.hr/pics/png/companies-using-xrp-final.png
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
January 20, 2019, 06:31:35 PM
I think the ripple is one of the strongest coins to date. Ripple very quickly took the lead and continues to defend its position. I think that in the future this project can become even better.

The project is very good and will be even better, this is understandable. But the price will not be overly high, because too many coins are issued and therefore do not expect a super price.
Activity: 571
January 20, 2019, 05:56:26 PM
I think the ripple is one of the strongest coins to date. Ripple very quickly took the lead and continues to defend its position. I think that in the future this project can become even better.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
January 20, 2019, 04:14:30 PM
The more and more companies are partnering with the Ripple, so we still have a chance to make good money on this altcoin.
Activity: 191
January 20, 2019, 04:05:31 PM
Ripple has partnership with few banking company in world and make they great again, but it's too hard for Ripple and other coin having another bullrun in for few month again, because bitcoin price is not stable for now
legendary
January 20, 2019, 03:55:14 PM
Ripple team did a great job - XRP Adoption Enhances As 27 Confirmed Companies Will Start Using Ripple’s Digital Asset – 13 Companies To Use xRapid

More than that, out of the 27 companies, a total of 13 firms are adopting Ripple’s payment software xRapid which is designed to use XRP to move money across borders.

Euro Exim Bank is the latest addition
The latest addition is Euro Exim Bank, which plans to use the technology to power payments across 80 countries. The back is really important because it highlighted that Ripple’s tech is the future.

Euro Exim Bank is the very first bank to use xRapid, and they’re proudly exploring the partnership with Ripple.

They joined RippleNet in order to provide clients with frictionless experiences to send cross-border payments.

“Operating collaboratively with Ripple and selected counterparts, we are implementing both xCurrent [payments processing solution] and xRapid [on-demand liquidity solution] building on its extensive technological capabilities and blockchain expertise in trading systems.”

13 companies are using xRapid
Here are the 13 companies that are using xRapid.

- Euro Exim Bank
- Bittrex
- Bitso
- Coins.ph
- Bitstamp
- Cuallix
- Mercury FX
- Catalyst
- SBI Virtual Currencies
- IDT
- Viamericas
- SendFriend
- Bitrue

Ripple launched xRapid for commercial production back in October 2018, and the company highlighted its use case as a regulatory complaint way to use crypto to send payments across borders.

At the moment about 200 banks and financial institution have joined RippleNet, and Brad Garlignhous predicts that more banks will use XRP shortly.

https://oracletimes.com/xrp-adoption-enhances-as-27-confirmed-companies-will-start-using-ripples-digital-asset-13-companies-to-use-xrapid/

Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
January 19, 2019, 09:33:21 PM
Recently, ripple shows resistance. This coin showed itself well during the fall. At the moment, I still believe in this project.

Ripple drop very deep after reaching $3. But its happen to all coin and i think XRP is good coin that able to recover again. Ripple network used by many banks and i think in the future XRP will used for banks transaction. Ripple have big community that can maintain the price
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
January 19, 2019, 07:51:09 PM
This coin has always been very reliable and promising. I think that Ripple has a great future. It seems to me that you can invest in this coin now.

The project is very cool and it is supported by cool companies. But the number of coins is too large, I would burn half, then the price would have soared very well. If this happens I will jump for joy.
Activity: 364
January 19, 2019, 07:42:55 PM
This coin has always been very reliable and promising. I think that Ripple has a great future. It seems to me that you can invest in this coin now.
Activity: 266
January 19, 2019, 07:29:35 PM
Although Ripple is a popular coin, I have no sympathy for it. I think that in the future, Ripple can be on the same level as Bitcoin.
Well, I doubt that in the levels it will be next to bitcoin , I think bitcoin will be above the first coin ,ripple I don't like how many coins the team!
Pages:
Jump to: