Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple will be great again - page 48. (Read 92287 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 02:23:02 PM
On the macro side, there are a number of positive developments that have helped push the popularity of the cryptocurrency up.  Ripple has been working on a deal with the Bank of America, the latest institution to jump into the cryptocurrency market.

Ripple has a number of bank partnerships, including Santander and Master Card that have elevated the cryptocurrency in the minds of retail investors...

Ripple (XRP.X) price prediction: what to expect?

I believe Ripple will bull again!!!

I think that Ripple's popularity is getting bigger because more people understand that this is a project that has great potential for the future.
Some experts say that partnership with banks is a guarantee of success, it could be, but I don't know, the crypto world is very unstable.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 09:27:51 PM
On the macro side, there are a number of positive developments that have helped push the popularity of the cryptocurrency up.  Ripple has been working on a deal with the Bank of America, the latest institution to jump into the cryptocurrency market.

Ripple has a number of bank partnerships, including Santander and Master Card that have elevated the cryptocurrency in the minds of retail investors...

if the news is true it will be positive for lovers of the crypto world especially the investors on Ripple coins. not only grow crypto, but also provide benefits for those who invest in Ripple coins. Ripple has a great future because it has a clear concept and large volume.
Positive news is needed not only for riplle but specially for bitcoin because bitcoin take the control over the other coin include ripple so would be nice if the good news is for general crypto. We can not deny bitcoin which is indirectly goes as the control of the price so threat bitcoin is like threat the other.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
August 11, 2018, 09:24:11 PM

In my opinion, with the fall in prices this year, and lots of bad news about Ripple, we have seen this lower limit of Altcoin. Maybe Ripple needs time to prove himself, but I'm sure Ripple's future will be much stronger than now. But again, that won't happen in the near future, maybe a few years to come.
Activity: 294
August 11, 2018, 09:17:56 PM

No, Ripple will have difficulty pumping up the price again, because they have just run their schedule late last month.
This also shows the fact that many people hate centralized coins because they are easily manipulated. Most people will still go for bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 08:59:52 PM

If they come with strong confidence, then the coin goes up and has a future. Despite having good capitalization, I am also very confident in ripple and this is related to many banks. This is all the responsibility of the developer in making a real project.
Activity: 120
August 11, 2018, 07:30:34 PM

ripple has been a man of the show for a time. It surely will open the barrier to mainstream adoption through B2B financial institutions use cases. One of promising coins to put into your basket indeed.
Activity: 209
August 11, 2018, 07:15:14 PM

Ripple has many rooms for improvement and I could see a future on it. But in the current market I don't expect more from it. Even bitcoin and ethereum has full down in an large margins. As the core coins it will affect the entire market. Particularly the moment ripple increase its popularity again then it could be a profitable days.
Activity: 378
August 11, 2018, 07:09:20 PM
I do not think that this coin will be able to repeat the same success as last year. It seems to me that we should be very careful when investing in ripple.
Activity: 154
August 11, 2018, 07:02:52 PM
Ripple is asleep, it seems that the ripple is too sound in his sleep so it's hard to ripple to wake up again. maybe the ripple will rise but not so sharp and the price will be stuck.
Activity: 154
August 11, 2018, 01:07:26 PM
Yes despite the bad situation Of the crypto world and the adverse effects it is having on the coins, causing them to plummet their is still a good signs for coins like ripple to boom after all this is over
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
August 11, 2018, 04:34:13 AM
At previous bull season, there is much speculation about ripple and all newbies invested to ripple with this news, then they lost very big money. I dont invest to ripple anytime and I think there wont be again this increases at ripple, if somebody doesnt do speculation again.
Activity: 25
August 11, 2018, 04:27:39 AM
I think that ripple can be great again when the ripple has more development and when the ripple can be accepted for several places and used for several payment platforms it can rise in price. on the other hand there are also many ripple enthusiasts. but if that doesn't happen then the ripple will be difficult to increase prices in the market.
Activity: 130
August 11, 2018, 01:16:59 AM
The project Ripple already demonstrates very positive growth and a lot of positive news, because very often there are new news that they have concluded partnership agreements or something else good.
Activity: 138
August 11, 2018, 12:18:15 AM
Swell guaranteeing bunches of bank accomplices still now I dint see any dynamic undertaking more finished contract with swell how it will increment xrp esteem over 85% premined coin will make proprietor more extravagant . Wake up folks it's not decentrelised coin likewise over 85% coins are premined.
Activity: 210
August 11, 2018, 12:09:03 AM
I believe that Ripple will be a great coin in the future.
I know the strategy used in developing Ripple is very smart so that there will be huge profits for investors.
I am sure that if Ripple is in great demand by many people in the future, now Ripple prices are not very expensive so this is a good opportunity for Ripple investment.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
August 11, 2018, 12:04:21 AM

If don't concern about the bank system behind them, it makes Ripple not be an decentralize coin, but Ripple is really good platform with real products and can creat a revolution of transfer currency
Activity: 182
August 10, 2018, 11:52:42 PM
I think this Ripple launch strategy is very cool.
This is certainly going to be profitable for investors, Ripple has now become an amazing coin so it is not surprising that in the future Ripple will become a coin that increases its price and becomes a coin that is in great demand by investors.
Until now, Ripple had become a coin that was glimpsed by millions of people.
Activity: 98
August 10, 2018, 11:25:25 PM
Yes ripple will rise again. Right now it is working with a no of institutions mainly banks to develop use cases that can be implemented in real world. The settlements using ripple will be fastest.
Activity: 196
August 10, 2018, 11:12:13 PM
Ripple is an altcoin with the most ambitious business goals, I see and observe Ripple's collaboration with large companies, I am sure that someday Ripple will grow by more than $ 5, Ripple continues to develop themselves better, we know many companies are collaborating with Ripple.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 11:05:38 PM

Actually this currency is generally very attractive, given the capitalization it has, and affordable prices and popularity.
Now, a hundred dollars you can buy a hundred or two coins, and after that you can wait.
Ripple is a unique new coin, but also has a future.
Pages:
Jump to: