Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple will pump again? - page 6. (Read 2047 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 27, 2018, 12:08:44 PM
i bought Ripple in jan 2018 at 2.5$ but still i am holding it in loss. is there any chance to pump again. i bought this ripple when i entered in crypto. it makes me worried when i see the portfolio.
HODL or sell?
In January Ripple was highest price i have seen ever around 4$ but i think you bought middle price and this time it was risk free investment. I don't know now you still holding XRP. Ripple is huge bright future coin that's why i recommend you hold it minimum in 2020 and i believe it will touched 10$. Don't selling now because you should be wait until green market.            
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 12:03:07 PM
Of course, because ripple began to show good movement in the market and by shifting the position of ethereum to become the best altcoin, Ripple's popularity increased, attracting more enthusiasts to invest in ripple.
Activity: 338
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 27, 2018, 11:04:54 AM
i bought Ripple in jan 2018 at 2.5$ but still i am holding it in loss. is there any chance to pump again. i bought this ripple when i entered in crypto. it makes me worried when i see the portfolio.
HODL or sell?
actually other country adopts ripple coin i just forgot what country it is but they added an exchanger into it. Maybe it will affect the price of the ripple sooner or later. I think it will slowly pump up this 2018, but it has a lot of potential this coming 2019.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 27, 2018, 10:56:28 AM
Now almost all coins are declining, so it is impossible to increase them so I think that if they are profitable they should be sold, not held for long, this market will be very risky. , may in the next time the value of the coin will decline.
Activity: 406
November 27, 2018, 09:30:49 AM
HODL or sell?
Dont worry, ripple is good currency and it can do big splash in bull market, and if you look it has dropped 5 times but if you buy eth or neo, you would lose more money than now so ripple is going well still I guess.
Activity: 686
November 27, 2018, 08:23:58 AM
Recently Ripple has ranked the second position in the market and now it is great fluctuation due to market. Ripple has very huge potential in the market and huge ability to increase it's price when the market starts recovering. People who are holding we need to be very patient until the market starts recovering.
Activity: 658
November 27, 2018, 08:14:50 AM
No one knows if ripple will pump any time in the near future personally I don't like ripple economics and there is more good opportunities in the market now that  convince me more than RIPPLE
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
November 27, 2018, 12:22:37 AM
Ripple will pump back to its old highs of over $3 next year. It can pump fast when the time and market condition is right.
Activity: 980
Merit: 508
November 27, 2018, 05:05:52 AM
Ripple is strong on this market compared to ethereum.
XRP hasn't dropped significantly according to BTC, so I can suggest that it can show positive dynamics on a bullish trend, I mean it can grow relatively faster than bitcoin.
My personal observations on XRP tell me that someone very rich wants to keep the price at this bloody market. And he has already spent a lot of money and continues to do so. I really want to enter the asset for 25 cents, but do not let the price. If anyone has trading ideas, share them.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
November 27, 2018, 03:21:32 AM
This ripple price can be pumped again when there is good news that can trigger a rise in ripple prices, if the concept and development is renewed then the price will definitely be very easy to rise. waiting for a good moment I'm sure the ripple will experience price increases.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
November 27, 2018, 03:01:26 AM
Ripple is strong on this market compared to ethereum.
XRP hasn't dropped significantly according to BTC, so I can suggest that it can show positive dynamics on a bullish trend, I mean it can grow relatively faster than bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 12:15:29 AM
if you buy Ripple at a price of $ 2.5 and want to sell it now for $ 0.35 then you will incur a big loss, you have to hold your Ripple and if you have a lot of money, it is investment time because prices have fallen too far. , of course the bull run will come as soon as possible in 2019.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
November 27, 2018, 12:00:10 AM
who can guess when will ripple pump again but i for one would like it to happen and dump it as soon as i earn a little profit from it! i am hoping for it to happen before the year ends.
Activity: 404
November 26, 2018, 10:56:02 PM
Ripple price will pump again if Bitcoin price recover and may increase $ 20,000 in the future. Now I see a lot of Ripple trading and I expect Ripple price will increase $ 2 at the beginning of 2019.
Activity: 700
November 26, 2018, 07:18:03 PM
Ripple's potential does have very good growth and a solid team to continue to improve the technology projects it develops, so it can pump up its prices and attract new investors to invest in them because the future of Ripple is no doubt an investment choice after bitcoin and and ethereum.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
November 26, 2018, 12:37:08 PM
Ripple does show its ability to grow and have a good position in CMC, so I think the ripple is good enough to remain an investment coin. Surely there will continue to be a surprising movement for crypto fans.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 12:34:43 PM
Ripple prices can be pumped again when there is good news and when the development of the project and their concepts are very useful even can be accepted on all platforms then that will make ripple prices experience price increases.
all the same, I think that the ripple as a separate coin cannot grow when the entire crypto market falls lower and lower. I like Ripple and I invested a lot of money in it. those who do not believe in him can look at the yield chart for 2017, he showed a huge increase there
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 09:44:25 AM
Absolutely ripple will pump again because for me this coin has a potential in the future.This is one of my favourite altcoins in my list because ripple is one of my profitable coins that I had.
Activity: 308
November 26, 2018, 09:34:23 AM

Ripple ranking in second place now precedes ethereum, I think ripple really has great potential in the future, but investing right now is risky in a downward trend. fud still dominates and fierce competition will occur the following year.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
November 26, 2018, 09:31:08 AM
This ripple shows us a stable coin that has not much affected with the market downfall as ripple claim the second top currency. Also we should not forget that this ripple has the capability to pump harder same as last year and this can easily reach $1 if that happens again.
I believe on Ripple but not good to put everything we have into this coin.  Ripple is just the same with other potential coins,  they can be affected on the market trend and prone for any price changes. If they could sustain it's rank until bull run returns, it absolutely many were happy for it.
Pages:
Jump to: