Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple XRP has been ruled a security - page 2. (Read 202 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
July 14, 2023, 07:05:25 AM
this is a good news for Ripple and cryptocurrency, because the price of Ripple will definitely increase very high and of course this will also make market conditions be better, because many investors will start to investing in cryptocurrency again, so from that I hope the bullrun will occur soon and before the bullrun comes, then now is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency and I also suggest you to buy Ripple, because I believe the price of Ripple will reach or create a new ATH price soon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 25
CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK
July 14, 2023, 05:42:25 AM
even if the claim is rejected by the united stated district judge but I don't think it is 100 percent final because the objection process is still in court as mentioned by @Dave1 and the SEC class will definitely also look for loopholes to be able to appeal again regarding this decision which I think I see from OP's post above.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 542
July 14, 2023, 04:56:27 AM
Yes, but at least it's good to finally hear that this is over for now. And this should be a landmark case against SEC. Not sure if they will appeal to it, but I doubt that they will do that.

So congrats to bag holders, it paid off the time that you keep on holding XRP for years now.

Time to celebrate and maybe sell some of your stash and get some profits.
Activity: 608
Merit: 264
Freedom, Natural Law
July 14, 2023, 04:02:08 AM
It was always clear as day that it is a security, same as Dash and many others .....
 Ripple's institutional sales of XRP were considered unregistered securities offerings in violation of securities law.
The SEC's case against Ripple will now continue, as a jury will determine whether Ripple executives aided and abetted the illegal offering of XRP to institutional investors.
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nysd.551082/gov.uscourts.nysd.551082.874.0.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: