Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple XRP has taken over Ethererum position on Coinmarketcap - page 2. (Read 436 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
i think this only shows that ripple coin has also capability of being a good coin for investment. and also as day goes by the ripple coin has making its way to being popular to the crypto enthusiast and this will make the investors to buy ripple for future investments. great development so far for ripple coin. and i hope there are more altcoins can rise its name and be recognize.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014
XRP has no function whatsoever. BTC or ETH are actual blockchains that can execute code (ETH more complicated code than BTC) but XRP is just electronic token issued by an company

It is like VISA. And because the company issued 100 000 000 000 of these tokens, the market cap is really high.

Everybody complains about Tether. Ripple is much worse because XRP is not backed by USD and a much higher supply!!!  Grin
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
The question is, does it deserve to be there? Most of the coins are held by the company. I think it's overvalued.
Activity: 308
that happens sometimes, but doesnt mean something serious, because one day Ripple takes over, next day Ethereum will recover positions.
Ripple is good for arbitrage and in bearish market the best opportunity
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
ripple does look more potent than etherum. even many companies that support ripples can be pumped even higher.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I still can not believe that ripple is in 2nd place.
But fortunately that can change again quickly.
Somehow i do not think the ripple can hold the place long.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Ripple platform has been on trials for some banking institutions that may have attract investors of the future of Ripple. Investors are really looking for significant features and updates that could bring sustainable growth in the investment. This overtaking is not that surprising especially now where the market is so down.
Activity: 425
With the current situation where every cryptocurrency is falling, Ripple overtaking Ethereum I think took a big blow on Ethereum. This would mean more trust on Ripple by investors.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
actually what happens with ethereum so that it can be defeated by XRP. whereas most people when investing in an ICO use ETH or BTC. will this be the end of ETH.

Price manipulation is a biggest concern, the entire market is dropping off and struggling. XRP is proving that it is growing slowly and steadily, this is not the first time but it has a great future in upcoming days.

Maybe they have something different to offer in the community as compared to eth platform? Any reasons why? I'm not really familiar with ripple platform, I just know that they exist but not really dealing them first-hand.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
And it is recovered again, as we all know ripple is a good coin if you only notice the monetary side of things, and as in any market there are many people who just want to maximize their profit to infinity, without care for philosophies or technology, so despite being a supposed centralized crypto is having so much success.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I think that in terms of investment, it is now most profitable to invest your money in ethereum because you can buy it at a very attractive price.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
Do not panic. Ripple will not take 2nd place for a long time. ahead have ethereum is an update that everyone is looking forward to. As soon as it comes into force, Ripple will have to look at ethereum in the back, or bottom up.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
actually what happens with ethereum so that it can be defeated by XRP. whereas most people when investing in an ICO use ETH or BTC. will this be the end of ETH.

Price manipulation is a biggest concern, the entire market is dropping off and struggling. XRP is proving that it is growing slowly and steadily, this is not the first time but it has a great future in upcoming days.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
Ripple market volume has bypass Ethereum as Bitcoin and ether price since down further. Bitcoin is still the king and Ripple now the Queen. Ripple seems more lucrative than Ethereum.

Yeah i saw the marketcap agian and XRP now at the 2nd spot.
This will not take long and ETHEREUM will take the slot again.
Just wait for a day or two and we will see a new rankings.
WEW, too much XRP supplies will lead them in high rank.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
This is not the first time that XRP is overtaken Ethereum on the Coinmarketcap. The same thing happened in September this year and it also happened last year. I don't see it retaining the position as it was unable to do previous times. Am sure many will agree with me that the influence of Ethereum in the market is more than that of XRP and even many are still skeptical of Ripple because it is not fully decentralized.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 870
Ripple market volume has bypass Ethereum as Bitcoin and ether price since down further. Bitcoin is still the king and Ripple now the Queen. Ripple seems more lucrative than Ethereum.
Ripple has never been and will never be the cryptocurrency queen. This coin has repeatedly surpassed a bit ethereum in terms of the ethereum capitalization level and each time the ethereum again returned its rightful second place to itself after a short time. It will definitely be this time.
I agree with you, ripple is centralized coin which has massive support from financial institutes but at the same time it's not something that crypto users love, decentralization and privacy is important, ripple has lack of them. Also this position change doesn't mean much, ethereum will come back soon, if it will continue for 1 month, then we can say that ether lost it's game.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
In fact, I believe that competition between coins is good, since each project wants to be better than the other, so they need to develop and improve their technology. But I believe that Ethereum will not give up the second place XRP.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
i still think ths is temporal and i still trust the real flipping ethereum will sooner or later be the new king of the market this is not a financial advice good luck for all holders Smiley
Activity: 398
I have to say that XRP is doing so well recent days.
even with shitty market, it still keep the price (compare to USD) soo stable (compare to other altcoins)
I wish I bought more earlier
Activity: 423
BitbondSTO.com
it looks like this will be a tough year for ethereum and I hope they are doing well and recovering soon giving a more tangible contribution to cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: