Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple XRP Is now NUMBER-2, passed Ethereum - page 3. (Read 537 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 22, 2018, 02:33:23 AM
In second place in the level of capitalization ripple was only a few hours and again very successfully was dropped ethereum. And as a result, the capitalization of ethereum increased by more than a billion dollars, while the capitalization of ripple fell by two billion. In addition, ethereum, moreover, has risen well in the past 24 hours. Good answer ripple.
ripple only temporarily in second place,
we see if the ripple will stay in second place for a long time?,
and XRP back to third place again.
indeed ripple once took second place from ethereum, but it didn't last long and now ripple wants to take it back. remember, there is still a 1 billion dollar difference if the ripple wants to achieve it. hopefully this is not only the pump and ripple can maintain it.
copper member
Activity: 126
September 22, 2018, 01:06:34 AM
In second place in the level of capitalization ripple was only a few hours and again very successfully was dropped ethereum. And as a result, the capitalization of ethereum increased by more than a billion dollars, while the capitalization of ripple fell by two billion. In addition, ethereum, moreover, has risen well in the past 24 hours. Good answer ripple.
ripple only temporarily in second place,
we see if the ripple will stay in second place for a long time?,
and XRP back to third place again.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
September 22, 2018, 12:58:28 AM
Unfortunately big dumped also happened and big pumped from ethereum so now Ripple returns to third place, but this is a good and can trigger other coins to make skyrocket again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
September 22, 2018, 12:40:04 AM
I am very surprised how ripple successfully climbed to the top of the cryptocurrency market and continues to grow. By the way before the last pump this is exactly what happened.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
September 22, 2018, 12:24:35 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
September 21, 2018, 11:33:57 PM
Ripple coin gets big price spike pumps and retraces most of those so it is back to number 3 position. Anyway, it is nice big green day for most cryptos and hope it continues that way.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
September 21, 2018, 11:29:47 PM
   Yesterday, ripple outperformed ethereum in terms of capitalization for only a few hours.  And in both coins was then more than 23 billion of capitalization, but ripple was slightly ahead. Now, I see, according to CoinMarketCap, ethereum has 24.68 billion dollars of capitalization, and ripple - 20.39 billion dollars. That is, the capitalization of the ethereum in the last 24 hours has grown by more than one billion, and the capitalization of the ripple has fallen by three billion. In addition, if yesterday ethereum had a price of 227 dollars, then its value is 241 dollars. I wonder how ethereum quickly dropped ripple, and increased the level of capitalization, and it went up in value. In the end, I'm very pleased.
Activity: 227
September 21, 2018, 11:10:02 PM
It only lasted for couple of hours. Honestly, I was surprised when it pumped today but see ETH didn't give up and still currently got the #2 spot. Can someone let me know why XRP pumped? Any news about it. I'm not a fan of XRP and always a supporter of ETH but still I am quite amazed with the movement. Is this something that whales did? Hmmm
Probably on the PNC partnership that's been announced you can read more about it here https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/another-win-for-ripple-pnc-bank-becomes-first-major-us-banking-institution-to-join-ripplenet/amp/
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
September 21, 2018, 09:44:58 PM
It only lasted for couple of hours. Honestly, I was surprised when it pumped today but see ETH didn't give up and still currently got the #2 spot. Can someone let me know why XRP pumped? Any news about it. I'm not a fan of XRP and always a supporter of ETH but still I am quite amazed with the movement. Is this something that whales did? Hmmm
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 07:58:22 PM
Ripple shoot up at .7769 us dollar that is almost 75 percentage gain, ripple continuous to lead the market on an upward  trend  and still holding  decently at aroung .55 to .60 us dollars. It might shoot to the moon anytime now with kind of gain. Though  forecast shows its bearish there is a slim chance  of decline. This might be due to investors positioning at an early stage.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
September 21, 2018, 07:52:44 PM
because xrp is pump double price
from 4000 satoshi to over 8k satoshi, but not long time i think ETH can replace xrp posistion in second placed coinmarketcap
Activity: 827
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 07:46:05 PM
In 2017, it had passed 2 times. But it didn't take too long. It will be the same way. I don't think it will be permanent.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
September 21, 2018, 07:35:46 PM
I have ripple coin in my wallet and Im happy of ripple achive right now and i hope it will continue.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 21, 2018, 07:27:07 PM
Good luck for the holders, sell while you can before dumping session comes.

From $0.7 (XRP) down now to $0.5 but its still high compare to the past price. It's temporay and at least it was able to reach at #2 and now they switched positions and ETH is the one that's starting to pump again. I only see this as a very positive impact to the whole market.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 05:31:15 PM
You are now comparing these 2 coins with each other. But the problem is that they are not competitors to each other. The spheres of activity of these coins are completely different. A ripple is a Bank coin, and a ripple is a centralized coin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
September 21, 2018, 03:03:37 PM
Ripple's pump is a good movement for the crypto market but if they can't come with good news as they promised, I think the project will crash so hard.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 02:47:39 PM
The latest news about the coin - the cost of XRP rose by 45% in light of the possible testing of the xRapid system. According to the promises of the developers, in 2019 already several well-known banks will use this system, which will cause a new interest in the coin of XRP and the growth of its value!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
September 21, 2018, 02:38:03 PM
so this will be second time for XRP beating ETH ,
but it will be not a really for a long time, i guess
some rumors say XRP will continue to grow.
so that mean , eth must have heavy pumping,
and well , i think its will be happening soon.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
September 21, 2018, 02:37:23 PM
Ripple is once again number 2 coin. Just passed Ethereum.  Good for the Hodlers.

Let's see hw far it can go.. Cool Roll Eyes

I think it will be short lived, and will fall to the third place soon. It has pumped a lot and i am expecting it to lose some value. I dont have an high opinion about ripple anyways
Activity: 252
September 21, 2018, 02:25:21 PM
it is caused ETH dump so deep, that makes ETH can be passed by the other coin
but i think temporary bcs ETH will growth again Wink
Pages:
Jump to: