Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple XRP: the good altcoin to invest into? - page 2. (Read 244 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 19
Ripple is a good coin in the coinmarketcap. There was a lot of news released about Ripple recently. Ripple has pumped recently right now. If you want to go with Ripple right now, In my opinion is don't go with Ripple right now. Because Ripple recently pumped well. Then Ripple has a chance to dump. Don't take a high risk right now. There are a lot of coins in the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Yes, of course ripple is one of the best altcoints to invest, this coint deserves to be taken into account and I think ripple is good for short-term investments, if you are sure to invest in ripple for now
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
We have too many topics about XRP in the forum.

Use the search feature of the forum with a keyword "xrp invest".
It is okay. to remind and convince the community that the ripple is worth holding and to trigger a new pump again  Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
good but you need to clarify, invest long tem, short term or middle term. For me, it is one of the best if we are investing short term, as for long term I don`t really see potential in it, how it will survive on such high volume
Activity: 126
Its been the most talked about coin off late. But you must always be careful with too good to be true scenarios. XRP's trends are mostly manipulated and controlled. I won't say don't invest, but be careful. Invest for short term, do not hodl for a long time.
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
Ripple is a good coin to invest in but its high risks cuz they are big players so you should not go for a long-term trade as i think its only good for short position.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
Is Ripple XRP a good altcoin to invest into? Recently, XRP gained nearly 50% of it original value.

With the 50% gain and after it, did the price rise to a dollar? I guess you can answer that question now. I consider it mainly for a short time run off and you have to be careful so that it doesn't stick with you when it drops again.
Indeed the very coin became the Ripple was able to count on. with the capability of growing very nice to count on it as the main coin produces more profits through investments. as for investment will be very capable of making a very valuable support in the future.
Activity: 210
Rippl is suitable for a short term investment if you managed to buy it on the bottom as I noticed but for the long term I don't keep it ! Maybe I'm wrong !
Activity: 854
I think it's good for short term investments but not into long term. I don't trust XRP but it can make you money especially because they are big players and can move the market with their resources.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
We have too many topics about XRP in the forum.

Use the search feature of the forum with a keyword "xrp invest".
Activity: 396
Recently I read in a newspaper article that Ripple Labs CEO thinks that the speed of transaction settlement and low cost make XRP the best choice in the ecosystem. Also, as far as I know, Ripple is one of the largest community projects, and they themselves have achieved many accomplishments and always complete the milestone in the roadmap on time.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
Is Ripple XRP a good altcoin to invest into? Recently, XRP gained nearly 50% of it original value.

With the 50% gain and after it, did the price rise to a dollar? I guess you can answer that question now. I consider it mainly for a short time run off and you have to be careful so that it doesn't stick with you when it drops again.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
Is Ripple XRP a good altcoin to invest into? Recently, XRP gained nearly 50% of it original value. Is it a good idea to invest in to ripple maybe there is a chance the value of XRP will get to 100% or more.

If you wish to make the short term profit then obviously you may able to go with the good coins when you looking for long term investment. Why I am saying is because this is comes under centralized cryotocurrencies.

So you may be grace out at any time and your investment will become zero since the team fund alone huge in this coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Is Ripple XRP a good altcoin to invest into? Recently, XRP gained nearly 50% of it original value. Is it a good idea to invest in to ripple maybe there is a chance the value of XRP will get to 100% or more.

XRP by all means is the most hyped one in ALTs. I always prefer buying it IN when its super low and is in accumulation zone but as early as I get 30% + from it, I get rid of my positions in XRP.
There are couple of things you should consider before investing in XRP:
1. Still over 70% of total supply is with the team (not a good sign for long term)
2. It is not decentralized
3. It is mainly created for banks and are sold to financial institutes off the table (i,e, not on exchanges), this in turn will make no impact on XRP price in the market.
4. Its not fixed value, they can make more XRP whenever they want.

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
diceroll.xyz
It's always profitable to invest in top coins. One good thing about the top coins is the large community and their faith in those coins. Now ripple also sometimes second or on third place according to market cap. Going for the all top coins in small amount also profitable in the long term.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: