Pages:
Author

Topic: Rise, Fall, steady, why Bitcoin is solid at $14,000 ish right now in my opinion - page 2. (Read 272 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
I am probably one of a few that sees the Bitcoin level as fantastic news in the past month. Only 8 weeks ago I thought it would be out of this world if Bitcoin reached $10,000, not only has it done that and more

Yeah.. yeah, everything is fantastic, for me and you, but you also need to think that a lot of people are really losing money right now (including me)

I switched more than 80% of my entire portfolio to altcoins... and i am on a -30% at the moment, LMAO.

My ass is bleeding right now, seriously i really will have to take pills if all the prices keep going down for the next few days.

But seriously, anyone knows why almost all the altcoins are being dumped right now?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
People looking at current levels as in it having gone down a lot from the $20k peak, are just idiots. More precisely said, I think current level of around $14k is pretty close to the actual all time high. Some are even that far beyond an idiot, that they believe we are heading towards a bear market due to current levels. Funny thing is that those who complain about current market conditions, are those with the least exposure. They probably just bought a few hundred to a thousand bucks worth of Bitcoin, and just talk nonsense because they don't know anything of this market. Large holders never panic or start acting like a complete by the mainstream media brainwashed fool.
Activity: 160
Merit: 12
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I am probably one of a few that sees the Bitcoin level as fantastic news in the past month. Only 8 weeks ago I thought it would be out of this world if Bitcoin reached $10,000, not only has it done that and more, but right now it is holding a $14,000 floor after a much needed correction.

If some of you people are getting stressed about the direction of Bitcoin as it is, nothing will ever please you

The price going up too quickly isn't a good thing. It's easy to think 'I hold bitcoin I want it to go up' but there's a way it needs to go up so that it can be sustainable. The correction as you said was needed and this sideways movement for a while has been healthy in my opinion.
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
Alea iacta est
14k seems a good point to remain in my opinion, 20k was simply too high but now we can see that 10k is too low too so bitcoin is sitting more or less at the mile of those prices which means that is going to remain there for some time until some positive or negative news happen.

I also feel like $20k was too much too quickly, even for bitcoin, so I'm very pleased to see we've been holding on to the $14,000 position for the majority of the current correction (might be over when I'm writing this). There's been a lot of FUD in the last few weeks but despite that we were able to avoid dropping sub-10k which is a very comforting thought. Since the markets are looking very healthy I think at this point in time there's room for another leg up very soon.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
I am probably one of a few that sees the Bitcoin level as fantastic news in the past month. Only 8 weeks ago I thought it would be out of this world if Bitcoin reached $10,000, not only has it done that and more, but right now it is holding a $14,000 floor after a much needed correction.

If some of you people are getting stressed about the direction of Bitcoin as it is, nothing will ever please you
14k seems a good point to remain in my opinion, 20k was simply too high but now we can see that 10k is too low too so bitcoin is sitting more or less at the middle of those prices which means that is going to remain there for some time until some positive or negative news happen.
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
Bitcoin need to stabilize its position first before make another movement.
in other words,
its price at this moment should be around $10.000~$14.000.
and i believe it will not more or less than that,
also it can be considered as sideways to be honest.
correction is expected,but i am expecting for an another crazy move in the next few months later.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: