Pages:
Author

Topic: rise in "bitcoin is dead" topics shows rise in bitcoin's dominance! - page 2. (Read 1111 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I wouldn't call it "adoption", more like "acceptance". 
people weren't sitting in the governments office one afternoon thinking what can we do, lets "accept" bitcoin out of the blue.
there were adoption, people wanting bitcoin as a legal way of payment, government processed the request for some time and accepted it.
now businesses are adding bitcoin payment to their services little by little.
The reason I phrased it that way is because an increase in transactions is meaningless.  Say that the amount of transactions doubled - that would just mean that half of them never confirm.  There needs to be adoption, which means an increase in transactions when it works.

People making these "Bitcoin is dead" posts are annoyed about the temporary situation of delayed transactions, and are also largely people who use the Blockchain wallet with fees of 120 satoshi/byte all the time.
people who are annoyed by the delayed transaction are going to come out and say fuck you bitcoin i am annoyed with you. Smiley
they are not going to come here and say fuck you bitcoin, ...coin is going to replace you because it is .... better than you. take a look at tech support board to see the topics of type 1 and take a look at this board and speculation board to see topics type 2 Wink
You have a point.  The lack of persistence is annoying and we can't be jumping to a new coin every week.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
I wouldn't call it "adoption", more like "acceptance". 
people weren't sitting in the governments office one afternoon thinking what can we do, lets "accept" bitcoin out of the blue.
there were adoption, people wanting bitcoin as a legal way of payment, government processed the request for some time and accepted it.
now businesses are adding bitcoin payment to their services little by little.

People making these "Bitcoin is dead" posts are annoyed about the temporary situation of delayed transactions, and are also largely people who use the Blockchain wallet with fees of 120 satoshi/byte all the time.
people who are annoyed by the delayed transaction are going to come out and say fuck you bitcoin i am annoyed with you. Smiley
they are not going to come here and say fuck you bitcoin, ...coin is going to replace you because it is .... better than you. take a look at tech support board to see the topics of type 1 and take a look at this board and speculation board to see topics type 2 Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I wouldn't call it "adoption", more like "acceptance".  There can't be many more actual transactions in Bitcoin or the fee market will go out of control, so the growth in price is more like a rise in investments rather than a rise in usage.

Real "adoption" will happen as soon as it can happen.

Activity: 277
Merit: 250
Hodl and don't let these rats get bitcoin cheap they degenerated to alts and must suffer
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
all these throwaway accounts and all the other old accounts like the famous duck are the living proof of the ever growing bitcoin dominance. and it is at its all time high right now.

with all the good news that are coming out one after another, like Japan, followed by Russia, then Australia and now other countries, the adoption is growing fast. much faster than anybody could have imagined.

with that came the price rise, many missed their chances to buy in, many sold in panic because they fell for a similar topic and now joined the forces.
many are holding bags of worthless altcoins which are inflated to their max capacity and are getting desperate to get out with some profit at least.

and all these will grow bigger with bitcoin price corrections. so brace yourselves, grab pop corns and enjoy the desperate topics.  Roll Eyes

honorary mention: https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/
Pages:
Jump to: