Pages:
Author

Topic: [Riser] Quality riser / Amazon ! - page 2. (Read 494 times)

Activity: 2492
Merit: 621
January 14, 2018, 06:53:36 AM
So bright that I'm tempted to cover them with painter's tape. They are the brightest lights on a PC component that I've ever seen, reminds me of the flashlight app on my mobile phone. Seems like a waste of energy and are quite distracting. So much that rigs with these risers will be placed in the basement or attic only. I'd upload a pic, but I don't see an option to upload pics here on BCT. Anyone care to explain that? When I click insert image, all I get is the img tags for inserting a URL.

You should just need to paste the link inbetween those IMG/URL tages  Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
January 14, 2018, 06:49:47 AM
So bright that I'm tempted to cover them with painter's tape. They are the brightest lights on a PC component that I've ever seen, reminds me of the flashlight app on my mobile phone. Seems like a waste of energy and are quite distracting. So much that rigs with these risers will be placed in the basement or attic only. I'd upload a pic, but I don't see an option to upload pics here on BCT. Anyone care to explain that? When I click insert image, all I get is the img tags for inserting a URL.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 621
January 14, 2018, 05:38:41 AM
Contemplating getting these 009s cards for my bext rig. Just how bright are the leds? Anyne got a pocture?
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
January 14, 2018, 04:11:53 AM
Received a batch of 009S last week, as pictured in your first link, also purchased off Amazon. So far so good, they insta post at each GPU install on first attempt! Quite the shocker compared to revision 008c that required plug and pray spamming in order to get a working connection. They must have used some quality USB cables in 009S. Also like how they spaced the 6-pin away from the USB on the riser card. Was too close in previous versions and they used to impact each other upon install. I don't care for the ultra bright blue and red LEDs tho, too damn bright.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 04:04:49 AM
Both those brands are very good quality. I got that 009 - great!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
CryptoLearner
January 13, 2018, 01:11:37 PM
Go with the V9 imho, they're really good, but a bit expensive on amazon, you can find them cheaper on ebay and such. Good luck.
Activity: 839
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 10:46:51 AM
Looking for a nice riser quality, and saw this on Amazon :

N.Oranie (Riser V9) => https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B077K28B6Y/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Lattcure (Riser V8) => https://www.amazon.fr/LATTCURE-Riser-adaptateur-prolongation-interface/dp/B07516Y1P8/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1515854705&sr=1-4&keywords=riser

Maybe a little expensive, but it seems better, shielded, and feedback is nice (one guy compares it to the  V7 and less risers, and says the diff is huge )

Your thoughts ?
I lacked some risers, so I ordered the V9 N.orranie pack

Will tell you about the quality difference (if it exists, lol)
Pages:
Jump to: