Pages:
Author

Topic: Rising Numbers - page 3. (Read 2717 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
October 30, 2015, 10:35:32 PM
What does halfing mean?  I have only bought one coin.  I am trying to figure all this out before diving in.

Bitcoin Halving* means the the reward the miners get when the succesfully mine a block gets halved, currently it is 25 bitcoins but after the halving it will become 12.5 bitcoins. People associate this with the price increase because the supply will get reduced by half and if the demand remains the same, the price is bound to go up.

But it is still very far.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 30, 2015, 10:22:04 PM
What does halfing mean?  I have only bought one coin.  I am trying to figure all this out before diving in.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
October 30, 2015, 10:11:45 PM
I am new to the Bitcoin world but trying to learn.  Can you in reality in the far future ever see a coin be worth more than 1K or more?
That is enough if in USA inflation will appear,that moment btc price   will sky rocket,another reason if Chinise business will accept bitcoin one time again.EU and Euro is  on the edge,Euro may die any moment
Yes  it is possible to have btc at that prce,biggest issue is bitcoin price be stable
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 30, 2015, 10:05:14 PM
I am new to the Bitcoin world but trying to learn.  Can you in reality in the far future ever see a coin be worth more than 1K or more?
definetely, after the halfing next year the price is certainly going up. might not go up over 1000 but its definitely going up. and slowly over time price is going to break 1000 and keep escalating, in about 15 years from now, i see bitcoin at being worth $5000 ea
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 30, 2015, 09:51:54 PM
I am new to the Bitcoin world but trying to learn.  Can you in reality in the far future ever see a coin be worth more than 1K or more?
Pages:
Jump to: