Pages:
Author

Topic: Risk - page 3. (Read 369 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
February 23, 2021, 04:02:40 PM
That's already fine.

You can remove that DIVI. Only a few knows divi in this forum. It's good to buy bitcoin. Now that it has corrected, you can keep more in your stash because price became lower.

Just remove or replace the coin that I've mentioned.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 23, 2021, 03:33:50 PM
Everything depends on you, the first option seems good to me, although it could increase the retention of divi a little, it is giving very good returns, and it is a good investment option, in addition to all the announcements that have been given, it does not surprise me that it will soon go up. Many are selling out of desperation, but I think it is a good opportunity to buy, even if it is a small amount.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
February 23, 2021, 12:06:28 PM
BTC is considered the safest (grain of salt here because crypto is still incredibly volatile).

So I think something conservative portfolio would be maybe 80 BTC/15 ETH/5 DIVI (BTC/ETH/altcoin of your choosing).

If I want a more aggressive portfolio, I need to lower BTC holding, up ETH a little, and up your third coin? Is it a good plan?
With about a grand in USD to gamble. I probably don’t want to spread myself much thinner than 3 coins of course.
Pages:
Jump to: