Pages:
Author

Topic: Risk factor in trading for beginner - page 2. (Read 203 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 13
May 27, 2018, 03:36:06 AM
I m new in Cryptocurrency so can anyone tell what are the risk factor in trading for beginners?

And what are the precautions?

One of the most risk for beginners is fomo
Or green candles

Most beginner traders are tempted by hype news
Or by green markets when there is constant buy and sale of the token
Situations like this tends to make it very tempting

But as a beginner, you need to make your literal research and arrive at a considerable decision to opt and ensure you are making the right purchase decision
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 03:31:03 AM
Don't blindly pursue profiteering, don't ignore stop-loss, don't always think that you're lucky, don't rush back to this, and use long-term vision to analyze the market!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 03:28:13 AM
The main enemy of success is greed. Act strictly within the proposed trading strategy. It is important to stop and close the position, fixing the profit or loss. Otherwise, the potential income can turn into losses, and small expenses will turn into a strong blow to your deposit. Patience refers to working with open positions and waiting to enter the market. If you do not see the prerequisites for a profitable purchase of a crypto currency, do not try to play at random or participate in a risky game for the sake of scanty winnings.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 03:18:41 AM
I analyze some risk factors that are usually done by beginner traders. First, they are beginners then new euphoria follow trading so often do trading and have dreams sky-high from capital. This can be prevented by preparing by way of reading and monitoring many trading moves that have been done by professional traders. Secondly, beginners without trading science just carelessly in trading. This can be prevented by creating a trading strategy. A good trading strategy will help you to read price movements and make profits consistently. Third, usually beginners do not plan good risk management. Risk management is an important thing to be considered carefully before you start trading. Finally, beginner traders can not make an analysis where he makes mistakes. This should be prevented by making trading journals. With trading journals then you can record every trading result you do. It is useful to learn where you made trading mistakes so you will not repeat them again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
May 27, 2018, 03:01:18 AM
Risk factor is you can lose absolutely everything, so the yardstick as with all investing is do not invest more than you can afford to lose.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 02:57:41 AM
First of all of you are new to cryptocurrency without any forex or trading background then trading crypto would be not be the best method for you to get profits in this industry as would only lose your capital quickly if you do not know what you are doing. I would suggest for you to earn more knowledge on how to analyze the market and learn the charts and graphs of cryptocurrencies as it would help you greatly in trading. Along with that try other ways of earning in this industry without investing any money while learning how to trade properly. I would suggest participating in bounties and airdrops first is a good way to start.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 01:56:12 AM
I m new in Cryptocurrency so can anyone tell what are the risk factor in trading for beginners?

And what are the precautions?
Pages:
Jump to: