Pages:
Author

Topic: “risk-free”, “absolutely safe” and “guaranteed profit”, Latest scam!! - page 2. (Read 587 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 215
My own advice is never trust everything you see or read try to go through every aspect of it.
Newbie a the most likely to fall victims to scammers because most come in thinking the can become a millionaire in a very short time then greed tends to lead there every move
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 2191
Signature Space For Rent
We know, that kind of promising website eventually turned into scam. And I will surprised if few people's get scam from that kind of website. Because only greedy people's like to invest on ponzi scheme. And high return on investment & promising projects usually ponzi scheme. So greedy people's don't want to work hard, in a result eventually they are getting scam. So we need increase more awareness about that scams.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
Any project or investment platform that promise certain amount of profits within a stipulated time frame is fraud, because the cryptocurrency industry is highly volatile and at that no investment guarantee turn over within any time because the market is always unpredictable.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
Haven't seen any investment that's risk free, absolutely safe and guarantee profit because investment is all about risk and those who are able to mingle with this risk involve, are those that come out successfully without they get burnt in the process. No investment that's safe, as life itself isn't safe either. These are worlds personally will check out before my next investment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 231
The recent uprising in the scam accusation in cryptocurrency, has drawn my possible attention toward investors (Newbie); who are most vulnerable. Many conviction based on this has gone viral and have come up with an idea that looks pretty good for investors (Newbie) to look out for before they take any decision toward their investment in any project or scheme in this industry. Cautioning cryptocurrency investors (Newbie) of potential scammers around the industry, who claims that their scheme is “risk-free”, “absolutely safe” and “guaranteed profit” are hallmarks of a fraud.

Ensure to watch-out for these phrase from those scammers and when detected never invest on such project or scheme, they are all Ponzi Scheme.

Kindly add your opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: