Pages:
Author

Topic: RISK MANAGEMENT IN CRYPTO - page 2. (Read 650 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
June 03, 2020, 06:24:48 PM
Do you really think that there would be someone who would have the time on watching a 1hr+ youtube video just to listen out on what's risk management in crypto is all about?

I havent watched the whole thing but just seeing the few seconds where 5 people are just having some video-conference which isnt really that appealing at all.

It would be just better if you do just highlight or giving out the keywords on this thread but in talks of risk management then it do mostly cover up common sense thing.
Activity: 198
Merit: 2
June 03, 2020, 02:52:15 PM
Risk management can also be related to Stop loss to some extents, atleast to my understanding.'
But even at that, stop loss is not the best scenario because sometimes, the market falls beyond the sl.

Just do the best of your knowledge to manage your losses as a trader.
Activity: 171
Merit: 1
June 03, 2020, 11:15:08 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxiD7-gkp7I

Cryptocurrencies have carried plenty of risk and risk management concerns, let’s find out some leading strategies and methods for risk management and the importance of it!

TOPIC: RISK MANAGEMENT IN CRYPTO

SPEAKER PROFILES

- David Olsson, MD Blockfi
- George Zarya, CEO Bequant
- Anatoly Crachilov, CEO, Nickel Digital Asset Management
- Edd Carlton, Head OTC, Flow Traders B.V.

- Patrick Lowry, CEO, Iconic Holding

AGENDA:

CET 18:00-18:40 Introduction and Fireside chat
CET 18:40- 19:00 Q&A

We’ve created the Iconic BOTB Webinar series to help people stay up-to-date on the latest market trends! We hope you will enjoy Bar on the Block webinar sessions and look forward to meeting you at some of our local networking events at a later stage!
Pages:
Jump to: