Pages:
Author

Topic: Risk of Axie Infinity NFT Game? - page 2. (Read 220 times)

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
June 29, 2021, 04:15:57 AM
I have lots of friends who already earned more than $10k USD just by breeding those axies, and are still in the process of earning more as their breeding operations expand. Personally, the risk that I'm seeing from this game is if the servers of the game suddenly stopped working, causing a downtrend on the price of SLP leading to crashes and losses on the players' side. Aside from that, I can't see how it would be risky, given that the players themselves are the ones creating and breeding the axies to sell to other players, so the economy revolves around P2P trading with little to almost no profit going towards the side of the developers.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
June 29, 2021, 03:56:13 AM
Recently, Axie Infinity Game, it's like Pokemon game, and it is NFT with collectible pets that are starting to make noise here in our country, the Philippines. A lot of players can earn around $20-$25 per day just playing this NFT game earning another altcoin called SLP every time you played and you can sell it to the market, but it's not free to play since you need to buy or breed (with cost off course) these pets to use for playing.

My question now is, what can be the risk or downside of playing this? Since playing here is just like also investing money since you can't play without some in-game items to be used to play and earn.
Pages:
Jump to: