Pages:
Author

Topic: Risk of nuclear accidents is rising, says report on near-misses - page 2. (Read 1033 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
I'm more concerned about the ones of Israel and South Africa.

I think Israel is having 7 or 8 smaller nuclear weapons. But South Africa? Seriously? RSA never had a nuclear program, and they never got the nuclear weapons from anyone. Or.. did you meant Saudi Arabia?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
And I am more concerned about the power plants in Ukraine right now...

Well , one accident in the Zaporizhia nuclear power plant and nobody will care for a few months who's Russian and who is Ukrainian.
in defi we trust
How the fuck do you 'nearly' launch a nuclear missile?

You think about launching one , you get out of bed , then before pushing the button you have a cup of coffee and decide not to do it Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
How the fuck do you 'nearly' launch a nuclear missile?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
And I am more concerned about the power plants in Ukraine right now...
in defi we trust
I wouldn't worry too much about the nuclear warheads which Russia and the US are possessing. On the other hand, I really worry about the 100+ warheads which are under the possession of Pakistan and North Korea.

I'm more concerned about the ones of Israel and South Africa.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
I wouldn't worry too much about the nuclear warheads which Russia and the US are possessing. On the other hand, I really worry about the 100+ warheads which are under the possession of Pakistan and North Korea.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Every confrontation with Russia is making it worst. As soon Russia is defeated in conventional warfare it will go nuclear and US and allies will counter it with all they got.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006

Risk of nuclear accidents is rising, says report on near-misses

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/29/nuclear-accident-near-misses-report

<< Chatham House report lists 13 instances since 1962 when nuclear weapons were nearly launched. >>
Pages:
Jump to: