Pages:
Author

Topic: RISK TAKERS ARE GREAT MAKERS - page 2. (Read 225 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 987
Give all before death
January 29, 2024, 03:44:28 PM
Fear will not get you anywhere in life.

If you are always scared to take the leap forward then you will remain frozen in your place, feet unmoving. It is common to feel scared, worried, or anxious but at some point you are going to need to put those worries aside and just do what is necessary. No one in life is truly prepared because life can throw anything at us but the best we can do is to just keep on going. Whatever challenges we may face, just keep going. Taking the risk will not kill you but not taking the risk might. Even if things do not go the way you plan it to, at least you could say that you tried your best and you did everything you could. You would not have regrets in life and would live the rest of your life proud and satisfied.
Life is too short to live in fear and obscurity. We just have one life to life so we should do everything possible to maximize the opportunity that comes our way. Most of the successful people you see in life take risks before they achieve their aim. It is even more risky not to take risks this is why we should not be afraid to take a walk into the unknown. 

The problem with most of us is that we are always satisfied with what we have achieved and want to remain in our comfort zone. The comfort zone is the burial ground of champions while challenges give birth to champions. I used to be scared of taking risks but I discovered that even failure is an experience that could help to shape our future. If you are scared of making mistakes then you will never learn and the failure to learn will lead to stagnation and underdevelopment.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 209
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 29, 2024, 05:01:05 AM
Fear will not get you anywhere in life.

If you are always scared to take the leap forward then you will remain frozen in your place, feet unmoving. It is common to feel scared, worried, or anxious but at some point you are going to need to put those worries aside and just do what is necessary. No one in life is truly prepared because life can throw anything at us but the best we can do is to just keep on going. Whatever challenges we may face, just keep going. Taking the risk will not kill you but not taking the risk might. Even if things do not go the way you plan it to, at least you could say that you tried your best and you did everything you could. You would not have regrets in life and would live the rest of your life proud and satisfied.
Activity: 182
Merit: 24
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest
January 28, 2024, 06:40:40 PM
Risk Takers Are Great Makers

Have you wondered why our great grandfathers build upstairs in the villages without working in the government?
Have you asked yourself how your great grandma could become the richest in her time without stepping her foot into the class room?
I think i have the answers here.
Now come lets digest this together. Do you know that our grandfathers before the advent of western education, they took great risk to climb the palm trees to cut down palm fruits without the fear of dangerous reptiles from biting or stinking them?
Our great grand mothers took the risk of entering a small wooden boat to enter into the high sea to catch the fish they sell everyday to make a living.
They adventure into risky businesses that didnt require them to donate any human blood for sacrifice. But rather sacrificed their own lives to earn us a good living. I can remember in 2012 when the great flood came. I followed my dad to go and pick the snails. Of course everywhere was flooded with water, but we saw a little hill and we could sight so many snails there. I was in front of the canoe. As we slowly approached the hill, omo come see big python on the hill. On sighting the python i jumped inside the water and was looking for safety. Before my dad will realize what was going on i dey house.
Then my dad told me, what you saw today is just a small thing compared to what we see everyday in the farm so that you can go to school.
Because our parents where risk takers thats why some of us are graduates.
What genuine risk are you taking today to better the lives of your kids and wards.
Some of us fear to do business because we are afraid of loss.
We see a business  link online that can change your lives for good e.g like this platform, then we begin to runaway saying na scam.
The truth about this life is that those who are not ready to take risk, are not also ready to make it in life.
Those our ancestors who stayed back home for the fear of Lion in the bush are the ones who do not have a piece of land to be inherited by their children.

Op no doubt about your saying, the word risk is through definition of success, nothing comes in a Plata of gold you must pursue and work for it. This is questions, ask when I am within the age of 15 years to my grandfather why are you in muldhouse why some are in block house, some of his reply was funny the blame was on his parents that dey are poor but some one from poor as he was them take risk and become great why in your own Case. Until you take risk you can't change your level if the fear of loosing or failing is your problem it will be hard you succeed. I do tell people that if you see all your mate becoming mad person don't wait to be the last at the point of intermediate join when to cure them they will cure you because delay is dengarious. Those who want to change their life don't wait for persuasion inorder to take risk they search the risk because they know is more risky not to take a risk
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
January 28, 2024, 06:02:52 PM
Risk Takers Are Great Makers

Have you wondered why our great grandfathers build upstairs in the villages without working in the government?
Have you asked yourself how your great grandma could become the richest in her time without stepping her foot into the class room?
I think i have the answers here.
Now come lets digest this together. Do you know that our grandfathers before the advent of western education, they took great risk to climb the palm trees to cut down palm fruits without the fear of dangerous reptiles from biting or stinking them?
Our great grand mothers took the risk of entering a small wooden boat to enter into the high sea to catch the fish they sell everyday to make a living.
They adventure into risky businesses that didnt require them to donate any human blood for sacrifice. But rather sacrificed their own lives to earn us a good living. I can remember in 2012 when the great flood came. I followed my dad to go and pick the snails. Of course everywhere was flooded with water, but we saw a little hill and we could sight so many snails there. I was in front of the canoe. As we slowly approached the hill, omo come see big python on the hill. On sighting the python i jumped inside the water and was looking for safety. Before my dad will realize what was going on i dey house.
Then my dad told me, what you saw today is just a small thing compared to what we see everyday in the farm so that you can go to school.
Because our parents where risk takers thats why some of us are graduates.
What genuine risk are you taking today to better the lives of your kids and wards.
Some of us fear to do business because we are afraid of loss.
We see a business  link online that can change your lives for good e.g like this platform, then we begin to runaway saying na scam.
The truth about this life is that those who are not ready to take risk, are not also ready to make it in life.
Those our ancestors who stayed back home for the fear of Lion in the bush are the ones who do not have a piece of land to be inherited by their children.
Pages:
Jump to: