Pages:
Author

Topic: Risks will be useless if anyone can see tomorrow - page 6. (Read 5437 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 2
Exchanges seem to be getting numerous these days, but I feel just like coins are being lunched and where there are those that do not survive, the same will happen to most of the new exchanges.
Let them keep lunching, with time the bad eggs among them will be taken out of the good ones.
You remember the parable of the tares and the wheat?
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
We will know an good exchange will emerge when its going to be doing good.

But no matter what it always going to end up an DYOR.  I tell what is going to happen in the future because we have been here long enough  to know that those scam projects will still be SCAM. It won't change at all. It comes and go. Until there is no regularization and we support the scam by promoting them, they'd be part of crypto. SCAMbusters and paranoid users who will accuse new projects will also be here as always.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Cryptocurrency industry is evolving, we will see many more projects coming in to serve the community, so expect exchanges coming in to challenge Binance or other Crypto project to serve other areas of the community using Cryptocurrency, so we must all keep on the lookout for a next big thing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 25
Since everyone keeps complaining about new exchanges getting released into crypto space i want you to know that not all these exchanges are going to be bad,many are scam exchanges and few are just here to just be a spare exchange like other exchanges we have already but

What will happen if we never knew any exchange called binance?

What if binance exchange is just getting launched into crypto space in 2019?

No one will know how good binance is going to be unless they take the risks

the fact is there is no way to know,dont get me wrong,what i meant is we shouldn't take our eye off new projects either coins,tokens or exchange projects,do research and take your shots,who knows what will happen tomorrow? NO ONE.

Pages:
Jump to: