Pages:
Author

Topic: Robinhood building a platform, bitconnect getting sued and... - page 2. (Read 290 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
Lots of stuff is going on in the news which includes Robinhood entering the space, bitconnect getting sued, a robbery in Canada, and South Korea opening up exchanges.

Find my YouTube video which I cover everything at: Robinhood building a platform, bitconnect getting sued and....

How do you think this will effect bitcoin?

That's good if Robinhood will build a platform i hope it's 0% trading fees, but ofcourse looking back to bitconnect they will create new token that is similar to their ponzi scheme platform. I hope Coinmarketcap won't allow them to list their exchange there.

Coinmarket might not list the exchange, but the token or coin will likely be listed. Silly how people will get scammed with bitconnect and then move to the next lending coin.

I am very excited about the Robinhood platform.
Activity: 362
Merit: 10
Lots of stuff is going on in the news which includes Robinhood entering the space, bitconnect getting sued, a robbery in Canada, and South Korea opening up exchanges.

Find my YouTube video which I cover everything at: Robinhood building a platform, bitconnect getting sued and....

That's good if Robinhood will build a platform i hope it's 0% trading fees, but ofcourse looking back to bitconnect they will create new token that is similar to their ponzi scheme platform. I hope Coinmarketcap won't allow them to list their exchange there.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com

Pages:
Jump to: