Pages:
Author

Topic: Robot Trading Cryptocurrency (ICO Round 1 3 November - 24 December 2017) - page 5. (Read 21202 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Your web-site loads for a very long time. I waited for 3 minutes to download the white paper. So it did not load. Angry
Activity: 258
Merit: 103
do you guys have a proof of record on the trading of the bot?
i would be interested in investing but would love to see the bit in action before allocating to the ico
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Now 100% of pre-ICO gained from investors has been introduced into the cryptocurrency trading exchange and has started to profit trades. In December we will show
Total profit
Do you have the bounty program?

Our project will have only Airdrop when profit divisions. first division is 1st July 2018 and after that once a year.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
How high is the accuracy of the Robot Trading Cryptocurrency and is this an application that requires setup ?

System been running for awhile now, result of robot trade will be display in the official site soon. Our project participant doesn't require to setup.

Ok thank you for your explanation, waiting For the continuation of this project, good luck
Activity: 56
Do you have the bounty program?

Doubt the security of the trading system strategy,

Sending tokens from Ethereum ERC 20 smart contract and use MyEtherWallet to sent and recieve ETH only.
How high is the accuracy of the Robot Trading Cryptocurrency and is this an application that requires setup ?

System been running for awhile now, result of robot trade will be display in the official site soon. Our project participant doesn't require to setup.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Activity: 181
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

Doubt the security of the trading system strategy,
Is there any Bounty program or Airdrop ?

Our project will have only Airdrop when profit divisions.
Activity: 38
Is there any Bounty program or Airdrop ?
how does this work? crypto trading is 24/7 and I am very interested in this. More info please!

Robot trading is AI system that has algorithm to trade by analyzing from fluctuation of trading system on the platform automatically.The AI's result of  will be display in our official website soon. any info that you need feel free to ask, thank you.
Hello  Sir This is very Interest    but i think you must have Robot trading DEMO  for Test..   I think many people have to think of me...

you can give me for test it ?

Thankyou  Wink Wink
We don't have any demo at the moment. But AI robot trade have been running for awhile now the result will be display in the official soon.

Update : to clarify this our product is like Mutual Fund that trade in stock market but we're trade in the digital funds exchange market not the robot system itself the product. profits from doing that will be share to tokens holder.
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
how does this work? crypto trading is 24/7 and I am very interested in this. More info please!
Activity: 1
Hello  Sir This is very Interest    but i think you must have Robot trading DEMO  for Test..   I think many people have to think of me...

you can give me for test it ?

Thankyou  Wink Wink
1 ET got 10.000 Robot coin token ,, ?
thats a lot of coins, and how much total supply from this token ?

Pre ICO 100,000,000 Robot Coin
ICO Round 1 :1,000,000,000 Robot Coin
ICO Round 2 :5,900,000,000 Robot Coin ( After First profit division)
Company 3,000,000,000 Robot Coin ( After First profit division)
Total supply:10,000,000,000 Robot Coin

wow that much supply! any plans to prevent pump and dump mechanism on your token? investors are wary of this pump and dump scheme over ICOs.

Robot coin is generated by smart contract as provided by the ICO supply
which can be checked by following this link.
etherscan.io
 and check the ICO Contract details Here which is prevent pump and dump mechanism on Robot coin.
Is this like a copy-trading platform that Covesting offers? if yes then what is the difference?

No, it not the same Covesting offers is automatically copy the trades of the expert traders on the platform right ?, But Robot trading is AI system that has algorithm to trade by analyzing from fluctuation of trading system on the platform automatically.The AI's result of  will be display in our official website soon.
Activity: 266
lawyer, crypto and stocks trader
1 ET got 10.000 Robot coin token ,, ?
thats a lot of coins, and how much total supply from this token ?

Pre ICO 100,000,000 Robot Coin
ICO Round 1 :1,000,000,000 Robot Coin
ICO Round 2 :5,900,000,000 Robot Coin ( After First profit division)
Company 3,000,000,000 Robot Coin ( After First profit division)
Total supply:10,000,000,000 Robot Coin

wow that much supply! any plans to prevent pump and dump mechanism on your token? investors are wary of this pump and dump scheme over ICOs.
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
Is this like a copy-trading platform that Covesting offers? if yes then what is the difference?
Pages:
Jump to: