Pages:
Author

Topic: Robots to massage my head, neck and limbs? - page 2. (Read 261 times)

copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
I wonder if it's possible to buy a robot that will take care of my body which will massage my head, leg, hands on demand for hours and unlimited time till I desire! That will ne a heaven come true!

Oh man, how I wish that would be possible. But I believe in due time, technology will grant your request. And every senior citizens of the world will be happy.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Why not just go to the massage parlor and have it? Thinking of a robot that has the ability to massage us is great.

But, I don't think that I'll ever like the touch of these robots massaging me. It's like a metal hands is massaging your body.  Lips sealed
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
I wonder if it's possible to buy a robot that will take care of my body which will massage my head, leg, hands on demand for hours and unlimited time till I desire! That will ne a heaven come true!

Massage is good for our body but if this will take continuously then it will not be best for our muscles and skin.

Robot massaging maybe limited mate and if ever there are available like what you wanted?then for sure this is so very expensive .
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Time would come there will be available robots in the market that not only can do massage but can also do the laundry and cooking for you.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Yabut. Think of your poor unmentionables when the robot operates like this >>> https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tesla+autopilot+crashes.

Cool
Activity: 1022
Merit: 133
Pages:
Jump to: