Pages:
Author

Topic: Rocketr: Sell your digital goods for Bitcoin, Ether, and more with auto-delivery - page 2. (Read 4463 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
hi i want to buy a product from a seller but i want to know if there is any guarantees that i will receive my product after i pay using bitcoins.

We have no way at this time of guaranteeing that you'll get what you expect, but we automatically deliver whatever the seller has uploaded or otherwise told us to deliver.
Activity: 1
hi i want to buy a product from a seller but i want to know if there is any guarantees that i will receive my product after i pay using bitcoins.
Activity: 5
This website looks really good. Do you have any options for using local currencies (e.g. Can I use euros).

Also, is it only bitcoin/paypal or do you also have Stripe and other payment methods?
Anyone who has been using this, except for accepting different payment methods, how would you compare this to other Digital goods websites like bitify ?

Unfortunately we're still pretty new so it's likely that people checking out this thread haven't tried both. But if you do end up giving us a shot, we'd love to see a comparison from you and hear any feedback you have to offer.
As a seller, it might be better to charge a percentage of the product rather than charging a total fees, because otherwise sellers will end up paying a lot more than any other site.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean. We charge a percentage of what the seller receives for his product.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Anyone who has been using this, except for accepting different payment methods, how would you compare this to other Digital goods websites like bitify ?

Unfortunately we're still pretty new so it's likely that people checking out this thread haven't tried both. But if you do end up giving us a shot, we'd love to see a comparison from you and hear any feedback you have to offer.
As a seller, it might be better to charge a percentage of the product rather than charging a total fees, because otherwise sellers will end up paying a lot more than any other site.
FYI: Buyers no longer need javascript to purchase from Rocketr stores, making us fairly TOR/Noscript compatible for those of you that have buyers with privacy concerns. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Activity: 45
Vouch for this service. I use it for a number of products and it hasn't gave me one trouble!
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
We use Rocketr to handle payments for CrypticVPN and they're absolutely wonderful.
You can checkout CrypticVPN at https://crypticvpn.com.
You should start a signature campaign.
It allows for more exposure because just to get to this thread I had a hard time to find it again. Undecided

It's certainly something we're considering -- just wondering as to how well it would actually do and if it'd be worth the investment. A lot of other sites can profit from most users -- we really only profit from users with something to sell.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
You should start a signature campaign.
It allows for more exposure because just to get to this thread I had a hard time to find it again. Undecided
another little advice

usually people need RESTful API for create stuff from remote.. today RESTful API is needed for all modern projects

I think you'll be happy to know that's already in progress Smiley

We have a few other things we're trying to get out first but we have started working on the API and hopefully won't take too long to push it out.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 4255
another little advice

usually people need RESTful API for create stuff from remote.. today RESTful API is needed for all modern projects
add this explanation in your website - FAQ - because is very usefull
more people (like me) dont undestand and dubt become fear Cheesy

thank you for explanation

Yup we're still working on blog posts and knowledgebase posts and that'll definitely get included.

No problem. Let me know if you have any addition questions or issues. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 4255
add this explanation in your website - FAQ - because is very usefull
more people (like me) dont undestand and dubt become fear Cheesy

thank you for explanation
i'm registered in your website
is cute, but i dont understand IPN paypal.. i dont understand how works

btc service is easy and sweet for digital goods

For us to receive notifications from PayPal when someone purchases an order, you may need to set up your PayPal account to handle IPN properly. For most users, this doesn't seem to be the case. If you've explicitly disabled your IPN in your PayPal account, you'll just need to reenable it.
Pages:
Jump to: