Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀✨[Rocket.Run] THERE WAS NO SUCH GAME, UNTIL NOW. JOIN THE THRILL. ✨🚀 - page 18. (Read 8453 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 4
Has anyone of you experienced this game lag?
---
Strangely, so may i know where did my bet end up at? My cashout was set at 10000x but obviously it did not register my bet.

When I lost connection ("on air" dynamic IP change with mobile internet) I saw this bug too.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Has anyone of you experienced this game lag? this screenshot was taken in one of their usual game rounds which was not being recorded in the history log when i refreshed my browser page.
Strangely, so may i know where did my bet end up at? My cashout was set at 10000x but obviously it did not register my bet.
Activity: 487
Rocket and Aqua are the most important and interesting games on Rocket.run, by now.
These games play important role to bring capital to the site, and they probably contribute dominant income for Rocket.run site.
I agree that in the future, maybe months later, the site should have more new interesting games to keep gamers on their site, and catch new ones to their site.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
This a great idea to play and gain bitcoin.vist rocket.run sites graphic and design must need to udate.more game can be update in future.i registered the site.         
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
I today played on the site and while playing I checked my stats page and it somewhere showed my deposit and withdrawal in "Total section" . I think it is ok to show profit and loss but a site shouldn't show users deposit and withdraw amount.You can provide a user with option to whether to show or hide such details.
copper member
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
The winners for our CRAZY GIVE AWAY event will be announced soon!
The Heights of the Bitcoin Blocks have been chosen.
Let's wait for the RESULTS!!
(intense snare drum sound)
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
And now because of that big Bonus, campaigns has ended Tongue

What a Sad Thing.

I don't think that is the main reason why they put the campaign temporarily. If you look at the statistics in their website, they are making money and the payout for that referral winner contest is just peanuts for them.

All I can say is that it's purely business decisions on their part.
Activity: 440
Roobet
Detailed event rules can be checked by clicking on the rocket.run main banner.
You can also see details here.
It is very competitive competitions, are 6 slots for 6 top users to be rewarded from 0.03 to 0.1 BTC for each winner depends on their ranks from third to first positions, respectively.
There are two types of competitions, for rocket spacemen and divers.
For more details, someone who have interest should visit the topic (link given above) to get more details.
copper member
Seems fun.
Any rules, terms and details of the contest?

I wanted to ask exactly the same thing, but I tried to find it out on the site first. I cant find any terms related to this event unless I missed it. It should be clear how to participate on this event. Details such as minimum bet, leaderboard of the event, and the prize distribution should be clear.

Sorry for the inconvenience 😥

Detailed event rules can be checked by clicking on the rocket.run main banner.
You can also see details here.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Seems fun.

I wanted to ask exactly the same thing, but I tried to find it out on the site first. I cant find any terms related to this event unless I missed it. It should be clear how to participate on this event. Details such as minimum bet, leaderboard of the event, and the prize distribution should be clear.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

CRAZY PILOT CONTEST 

April 2nd, 00:00:00 ~ April 8th, 23:59:59 (UTC)

How high can you go? How deep can you go?
Reach as high/deep as possible and become the winner of max 0.2 BTC!

▶︎▶︎ROCKET.RUN◀︎◀︎

Seems fun.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
Let's join the contest and see how high you can go with your rockets, and how deep you can dive with your marine.
It's time to relax and entertain your April Fool with games on Rocket.run site.
Furthermore, it is not a joke, but instead has high rewards for winners.

Already joining the fun and excitement to rocket.run April Fool is a good day to take advantages and to experience this crazy pilot contest hoping to take home the reward hahaha
Good luck to everyone just bring it on!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
Let's join the contest and see how high you can go with your rockets, and how deep you can dive with your marine.
It's time to relax and entertain your April Fool with games on Rocket.run site.
Furthermore, it is not a joke, but instead has high rewards for winners.
copper member

CRAZY PILOT CONTEST  

April 2nd, 00:00:00 ~ April 8th, 23:59:59 (UTC)

How high can you go? How deep can you go?
Reach as high/deep as possible and become the winner of max 0.2 BTC!

Learn more about the event

▶︎▶︎PLAY ROCKET.RUN◀︎◀︎

Activity: 406
Merit: 112
The title was edited to On Hold so it's not another april fools. I was really expecting that their sig campaign will run longer since like they're doing fine. Likewise, the team should have a statement for everyone's clarity.
Manager officially stated that it is not a joke.
When it comes to my work as a Campaign manager I would never joke about stuff like this, so if you believe that is the case I am sorry. Timing is not the best but that's just how the cookie crumbles sometimes. This campaign is on hold for now and you can remove the Siganture & Avatar.
So, based on the statement and Hhampuz's habit, I don't think it is a joke for today.
Fornutately, if the team analyze data and get good results, they might reopen it, not too bad for now.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
Tha manager of Rocket campaign stated about the On Hold situation in bounty topic.
I don't think the Rocket team should do that, it is more relevant task for manager.
This is why the Rocket team hired manager to do such works for them.

Lol, it's not for us to decide, and I think the manager doesn't have the final decision on that. He can add his input but still the decision is up to the management of Rocket.

No need to point fingers here, maybe they are evaluating the results or if they needed another platform to promote their site, so let's just wait. But good job to Rocket, the response is really positive.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
Tha manager of Rocket campaign stated about the On Hold situation in bounty topic.
I don't think the Rocket team should do that, it is more relevant task for manager.
This is why the Rocket team hired manager to do such works for them.

They are evaluating the campaign here, if they got a positive response in their income or not while advertising rocket.run here in this forum. They have all the right to put the campaign on hold or not.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
Honestly, I am not sure about the news above.
Are they simply April Fool?
The tittle of Rocket's bounty topic has still shown [CFNP] ~ Close For New Participants, so I have reasons to think of it as April Fool.
However, Hhampuz usually does not like such joke with his management role.
Let's see.
The title was edited to On Hold so it's not another april fools. I was really expecting that their sig campaign will run longer since like they're doing fine. Likewise, the team should have a statement for everyone's clarity.

And now because of that big Bonus, campaigns has ended :b
Lol but sure, they really have a reason.
Activity: 300
Merit: 93

What a Sad Thing.

Sad news! Rocket.run have decided to put this campaign on hold for the time being to evaluate results and a possible re-work.
Thank you all, again.
Honestly, I am not sure about the news above.
Are they simply April Fool?
The tittle of Rocket's bounty topic has still shown [CFNP] ~ Close For New Participants, so I have reasons to think of it as April Fool.
However, Hhampuz usually does not like such joke with his management role.
Let's see.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩

What a Sad Thing.
Pages:
Jump to: