Pages:
Author

Topic: Roger Ver almost broke Trading View with his BCash pump - page 2. (Read 210 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 104
pump and dump just it, i dont think the price of one bch will 16k sooner. today the price is 4k right ? im very sure it will not go through 10k in several month ahead
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
People told you plenty of times what will happen with Bitcoin Cash. Everybody had the chance to get those coins at 300$.

Now just sit back and look at this madness, very exciting.

I called on 18 December 2017 (1 BCH = 1600$) a 10 fold increase till 18 January 2018, check it up in my posts.

18 January 2018 1 BCH = 16000$

I don't know about $16000 but I am all in for BCH. I have been accumulating since $300. I never dumped my free coins as well. My wallets are bloated. I have no complaints. I am happy to recieve this Christmas present.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
People told you plenty of times what will happen with Bitcoin Cash. Everybody had the chance to get those coins at 300$.

I called on 18 December 2017 (1 BCH = 1600$) a 10 fold increase till 18 January 2018, check it up in my posts.

No way. How did you come up with this number? I'm not sure it will be even 7k. It just was pumped because of coinbase and I think it will go down now as people sell their pumped BCH
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.

Bwahaha, sure. I'd bet against you if I knew you'd pay up.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
The cause why panic sellers right now are appearing, have read some reasons from different group in telegram saying that they will sell bitcoin. Foolish bitcoiners doesn't even know what is the capacity of bitcoin after dump, obviously it's normal of bitcoin dumping when other split coin is supported. But nice try now bitcoin is rising up again.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
I think it was Bittrex that broke rather than TradingView. The chart from Bitfinex is fine.

Insider trading part is about right. https://www.coindesk.com/coinbase-probe-insider-trading-breach-bitcoin-cash-listing/
Activity: 872
Merit: 120

Activity: 406
Merit: 36
Nice insider at play indeed. About time that PUMPING MACHINE of a Roger Ver is exposed for his bullshit. Honestly, it is annoying and I am eagerly waiting to see how it all plays out with coinbase trying to fish out the person who could have pared with him to stir the market like that. By the way, that is just some scary looking chart and funny at the same time.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
Once again, on the difficulty readjustment of bitcoin, we saw Bcash shenannigans. Totally certified organic growth:

Seriously, what the fuck even is this? there are missing candles there from the flash pump and dump.

This time not only the mempool was being spammed while BTC was getting dumped, but it also coincidentally happened when Coinbase made the announcement.

Nice insider trading at play.

Pages:
Jump to: