Pages:
Author

Topic: Roger Ver declares Bitcoin Cash to be the “True Bitcoin” - page 2. (Read 460 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Bitcoin is a store of value for cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is like a brand like if you say someone dude cryptocurrencies are cool you should look at them that guy most likely will not be interested but if you say someone about Bitcoin that guy probably will be interested in it.

The thing here is people trust, like, love Bitcoin its the 1st cryptocurrency and I don't think the time has yet come to replace Bitcoin with some other coin due to its present scalability problems.

Bitcoin cash is good but Robert ver declaring it as a true bitcoin that is his personal opinion and of course his own greed behind it.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
This is what wikipedia says ^

"Roger Ver (born in February 1979) is a Kittitian/Nevisian early investor in bitcoin related startups. He was formerly an American citizen. He was born and lived in Silicon Valley.[1] He now resides in Japan. He has been a prominent supporter of bitcoin adoption and saw bitcoin as a means to promote economic freedom. He now promotes Bitcoin Cash, a different cryptocurrency. He identifies as a libertarian, an anarcho-capitalist, peace advocate and advocates for individualism and voluntaryism"

😊He is just an investor.. dude chill out.. just like you and me...yes he supported bitcoins and made a high profit from it and now he is aiming at supporting bitcoin cash and influencing genral public to fund in Bitcoins cash...and the reason is simple Smiley because he already have a good amount of bitcoin cash and no other cryptocurrency is worth bitcoins..thus he wants to.. get profit... From bitcoin cash now because buying bitcoins now... Won't... Help... I don't think he is doing right.. Influencing public at regular intervals to gain personal profit.
I don't even think one should look forward to him...
I think bitcoins are bitcoins and no alternate cryptocurrencies can take over it ever..
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Perhaps one day the torch will be passed, but I think that is a long way off. The majority of the general public is still only just hearing about Bitcoin for the first time. It's still in the early stages of "real world" adoption, but it is gaining a lot of ground. Bitcoin Cash has a long way to go before it has the same recognition as Bitcoin. Having a similar name helps, but most people are not ready to delve into crpyto deep enough to learn about forks or alts. People have to remember that the trading price on exchanges does not determine which coin is accepted by the most people.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
... and so hard forked away from the original Bitcoin blockchain to create ... an altcoin.

I think that's quite clear.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
This year has been a tumultuous one, especially for Bitcoin. Different groups within Bitcoin’s original community have not been able to even remotely agree on which protocol should be implemented in order to solve Bitcoin’s scalability problem. One particular group felt strongly that bigger blocks were the solution to the problem and so hard forked away from the original Bitcoin blockchain to create Bitcoin Cash (BCH).

Read More here: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2017/11/roger-ver-declares-bitcoin-cash-true-bitcoin/
Pages:
Jump to: