Pages:
Author

Topic: Roger Ver to dump his 250k worth of bitcoins - page 3. (Read 3384 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 521
November 12, 2017, 02:13:26 PM
A dirty politics is going on.

Roger Ver and Jihan Wu is playing nicely with market sentiments. Crypto community consist of many noob traders who are usually following others and their signals. There are many big names behind this BCH pump who have invested enough to make people believe their claim that BCH is now a new Bitcoin. I don't understand if they really have a better coin, why they need Bitcoin's name for making it popular. Anyways, the trust bitcoin has isn't replaceable at all by any altcoin right now. This all is mere a pump attempt and soon these whales gonna dump it hard on the market followers.

BTC is at some other position in crypto market hard to be replaced by any shit coin. These big names are controlling the BCH market completely. Shifting to BCH wouldn't be more than entering a centralized market. This is exactly what community don't want and will definitely not happen.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
November 12, 2017, 02:12:52 PM
No. He will not dump his Bitcoin. He is not stupid and he knows that this would be the worse possible move.
If he has the money and can show it here and there, spreading FUD, making people and pools play the game as he wants it.. that could make them build up even more wealth - Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. And he will be also certain that whatever happens with any of the coins he will not lose.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 02:11:35 PM
Where you get such knews?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
November 12, 2017, 02:10:37 PM
Just a little correction, it's not 250K worth of bitcoins. It is 24.9k bitcoins worth few hundred million USD. Below is the link of the transaction and the transaction is still unconfirmed.

https://blockchain.info/address/14KsG6hxkM3cGGC4DvyEdf8uytoE7x9WRQ

If he dumps this many bitcoins, it will definitely have a negative impact on bitcoin price so even I am confused with his intention. I will keep watching his tweets and recent price trends to understand what it leads to but it makes no sense unless he wants to buy a new yacht and a private jet for himself.
Activity: 99
Merit: 18
November 12, 2017, 02:10:00 PM
to get a lot of bitcoin cash and to dump bitcoin price..

i dont get it. if roger ver is holding that much bitcoin. he will be the first person smiling if bitcoin price are high as ATH as always,
buy why is he risking all his bitcoin to promote bitcoin cash? is it greed? or pride? or that he is really trying to continue the real bitcoin with bitcoin cash.?

thoughts anyone..

What makes u even think he does this?

Aounds like some speculative bs
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
November 12, 2017, 02:05:27 PM
It's chess, not checkers. Big game started long time ago. It is not just Roger Ver, it is company Roger, Jihan, miners etc. They playing big, expensive and dirty games. And obviously we don't really know all the  bitcoin addresses involved in it. I hold bitcoin and will buy more when cheaper.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 01:58:50 PM
to get a lot of bitcoin cash and to dump bitcoin price..

i dont get it. if roger ver is holding that much bitcoin. he will be the first person smiling if bitcoin price are high as ATH as always,
buy why is he risking all his bitcoin to promote bitcoin cash? is it greed? or pride? or that he is really trying to continue the real bitcoin with bitcoin cash.?

thoughts anyone..

Pages:
Jump to: