Pages:
Author

Topic: Rollin.io - Article/Review + Youtube Video Campaign! (This campaign is on HOLD) - page 24. (Read 32970 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I want this!

did u accept a portuguese article in steemit?

this is about peoples own blogs and sites not about steemit. I saw someone above asked OP about that. but OP yet didn't approved or announced anything about this.
and if for example he allow him to write review on steem and only one review is enough for steem. there is no reason to write multiple reviews and submit them in same site.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I want this!

did u accept a portuguese article in steemit?
legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032
★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★

Earn bitcoins by writing and posting a cryptocurrency gambling related article/review on your website/blog or by making a youtube video.

Requirements
+ Article/review
You must own a website or a blog that is cryptocurrency related
We don’t allow outdated websites/blogs; your website/blog must be at least 4 months old, must show (users) activity daily
Your article/review must be unique, we don’t allow any copy/pasted work!
Review must be published on your website or blog
Must contain at least 500 words
The review must contain a hyperlink to "https://Rollin.io" under in the description bar
1 article/review per bitcointalk account
Before you start writing a review, post your website/blog in this thread in order to know if it's eligible for this campaign.

+ Youtube video
Video length must be between 2 and 5 minutes
Video must be related to cryptocurrency gambling
Title of the video must contain “Bitcoin gambling”
Hyperlink to Rollin.io, you can use your own referral link
1 youtube video per bitcointalk account (minimum activity 30)

What we certainly appreciate
Commentary
Good resolution video

What is my compensation?
+ Pubish an article/review
0.04 BTC + 25% affiliate commission
Publish on Twitter —>  0.001 BTC
Publish on Facebook —> 0.001 BTC

+ Upload a youtube video
0.01 BTC up to 0.04 BTC + 25% affiliate commission, based on the quality of your youtube video
Publish on twitter  --> 0.001 BTC
Publish on Facebook --> 0.001 BTC

*Minimum 75 followers on Twitter
*Minimum 75 friends on Facebook
*Obviously social accounts with fake followers and friends will be denied
*All payments will be made after publishing the article/review or uploading the youtube video and we reserve the right to refuse participants.

Please post in this thread if you have any interest in writing an article/review, making a youtube video or perhaps both.

Just checking this is still going? We will do a new video of Rollin this weekend, then post on Youtube, FB, Twitter & our blog at www.bitcoingamblingreviews.com

It's still going.

Perfect - Will have it done over the weekend hopefully!
Activity: 553
Merit: 1000
Rollin.io - Faucet up to 5k satoshis.

Earn bitcoins by writing and posting a cryptocurrency gambling related article/review on your website/blog or by making a youtube video.

Requirements
+ Article/review
We don’t allow outdated websites/blogs; your website/blog must be at least 4 months old, must show (users) activity daily
The review must contain a hyperlink to "https://Rollin.io" under in the description bar
Before you start writing a review, post your website/blog in this thread in order to know if it's eligible for this campaign.

+ Youtube video

Commentary
Good resolution video

What is my compensation?

+ Upload a youtube video
0.01 BTC up to 0.04 BTC + 25% affiliate commission, based on the quality of your youtube video

*All payments will be made after publishing the article/review or uploading the youtube video and we reserve the right to refuse participants.

Please post in this thread if you have any interest in writing an article/review, making a youtube video or perhaps both.

Just checking this is still going? We will do a new video of Rollin this weekend, then post on Youtube, FB, Twitter & our blog at www.bitcoingamblingreviews.com

It's still going.

legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032
★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★

Requirements
+ Article/review

+ Youtube video

Commentary
Good resolution video

What is my compensation?

+ Upload a youtube video

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Time heals everything but be patient

Thank you for your participation.

is this campaign still open?i can't see any recent  payout confirmation.last payment was on 29th june. i would loved to create a video review for rollin.io if this campaign still allowed new participants
thank you

This campaign is still up and running raiblock.

Hey @Rollin.io just a question came up in my mind.
do you accept Steemit blog's reviews also?
I don't have my own blog with premium domains but I have a Steemit blog. if you like I can try to write a review about rollin.io in steem.

PS the steem was not started when OP Started this this contest. I believe it is a good way to promote rollin.io.

Could you please post your steem blog ardenyham?
legendary
Activity: 980
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
Hey @Rollin.io just a question came up in my mind.
do you accept Steemit blog's reviews also?
I don't have my own blog with premium domains but I have a Steemit blog. if you like I can try to write a review about rollin.io in steem.

PS the steem was not started when OP Started this this contest. I believe it is a good way to promote rollin.io.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
is this campaign still open?i can't see any recent  payout confirmation.last payment was on 29th june. i would loved to create a video review for rollin.io if this campaign still allowed new participants
thank you
yes this campaign is still open for new participants.i just made a video and waiting for the payment.if you want to create a video then start right away and send pm to OP before posting it in the thread
alt accounts lol, why all this drama.
I know, U need some btc to repaid a loan right Grin
Imbest or Dipkiss Grin Grin
just a little proof https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=715972.15840
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
is this campaign still open?i can't see any recent  payout confirmation.last payment was on 29th june. i would loved to create a video review for rollin.io if this campaign still allowed new participants
thank you
yes this campaign is still open for new participants.i just made a video and waiting for the payment.if you want to create a video then start right away and send pm to OP before posting it in the thread
alt accounts lol, why all this drama.
I know, U need some btc to repaid a loan right Grin
Imbest or Dipkiss Grin Grin
Activity: 589
thank you
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
is this campaign still open?i can't see any recent  payout confirmation.last payment was on 29th june. i would loved to create a video review for rollin.io if this campaign still allowed new participants
thank you
Activity: 821
Merit: 501
Reserved for Youtube Video Campaign.I will create a youtube video and share on twitter and facebook.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
reserve for video review,making video now.will submit today or tomorrow   Cool

Looking forward to your video review. Smiley

My YouTube channel has like 3 subs D: what's the minimum number of subs for the video?

There is no such kind of rule if you look the main post of thread. However payment is depended on the basis of quality of video in which you make it. If you use desktop video making softwares you may find up options to make a HQ video.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Time heals everything but be patient
Hello reserved me a slot in video review thanks
reserve for video review,making video now.will submit today or tomorrow   Cool

Looking forward to your video review. Smiley
Activity: 589
reserve for video review,making video now.will submit today or tomorrow   Cool

EDIT: sent you a pm to review my video
Applying for the article/review campaign:

Blog: http://bitcoin-catcher.com
Domain age: 10 months
Page views: 4000/daily
Twitter: @bitcoin_catcher  (829 followers)
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/bitcoincatcher (899 likes)

The Blog will be launched this week. This is a new project from Bitcoin Catcher Faucet (http://bitcoin-catcher.com/faucet/). Your article will be the first one at our blog. We receive 4000 page views daily in our faucet and It also will be shared with the blog.

Let me know if I can start writing.

Thank you for your review, payment sent. FB link doesn't work.
Pages:
Jump to: