Pages:
Author

Topic: ROM FUND - ROM Pooled Buying & Pooled Profit Distribution - Let's Make a Whale!! - page 2. (Read 2501 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I don't see how you can make stable profit from ROM yet. We don't enough roms out there pick from only two of them. Are you buying into the existed one or new one?

There is possibility to make profit from ROM if you are having enough buy potential in your hands, if you keep the market rolling others will buy too. It requires a lot of BTC  because you have to control a big percent of a ROM coin but once it is achieved it is not hard to achieve a stable profit with self buys
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
you need NXT AE for that
NXT dividends for all shareholder daily or weekly

NXT Asset would be an excellent option

I don't see how you can make stable profit from ROM yet. We don't enough roms out there pick from only two of them. Are you buying into the existed one or new one?

I would cautiously buy into the most recent ROM addition WEALTH. This depends on how quickly and how much btc can be raised. At the current rate, smart buys can still be made.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
you need NXT AE for that
NXT dividends for all shareholder daily or weekly
I am in the Yobit chatroom as NegusNegast, I only named it after the fund for advertising purposes, my personal account on her is also a newb account.

I would be happy to discuss in the yobit chat and post to this thread under that name.

Im just waiting on word for the Escrow provider.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
the idea is good, but creating new username for this and no escrow is bad
ESCROW can be arranged,
working on it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
maybe post with real username or escrow
Disclaimer: ROM FUND is in no way affiliated with any exchanges that feature Rise Only Markets, in this case YOBIT Exchange, or any Developer of a ROM coin. ROM FUND is meant to enable small investors in ROM coins to fairly profit and to help keep the market moving by purchasing larger chunks of ROM coins and therefore being able to distribute on the market as demand calls for it.

ROM FUND: What is it?
An investor provided, open and fair funding pool that will purchase coins on Rise Only Markets with the intentions of; keeping markets moving by purchasing, according to budget, large chunks and possible majority of coins. Re distributing the coins at a higher price in smaller quantities as market demands that can help to prevent stalls in rise only markets. Distributing of profits almost daily to all investors therefore decreasing the amount of time that currently needs to pass for returns to generate.

RISK:
No one buys, as is the risk now but we hope that ROM FUND can grow to maintain long-term stability through discipline practices by investing in ROM coins

REWARDS:
ROM FUND will distribute BTC earnings to its pool of investors at a maximum of 7 payouts per week depending on daily market volumes and profits. We will stake ROM POS coins.

OPEN:
BTC FUND wallet address provided
BTC earnings distribution provided
Daily trading history provided

WHAT's does ROM FUND get:
10% of all daily earnings

FUND MINIMUM:
A Minimum investment of .25 BTC is required.

FUND INFO and DOCS

ROMFUND BTC ADDRESS
 BTC 13rKTEcpQGwGzCa3kAspRYfzMPEjwSFeG9

ROMFUND INVESTOR LIST
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aS1SSz2kqiDP9HmroZFwoOrOp7bLE20QqDmNH8qIjOQ/edit?usp=sharing

ROMFUND REVENUE DISTRIBUTION
available after launch

ROMFUND TRADING HISTORY
available after launch

HOW TO INVEST?

Send a minimum of .25 btc to ROMFUND address. BTC13rKTEcpQGwGzCa3kAspRYfzMPEjwSFeG9
Send a PM with tx id, amount and desired BTC payout address.

Let's Make a Whale!! Smiley

ROMFUND IS IN SEARCH OF AN ESCROW PROVIDER, PLEASE SEND ME A PM
[/color]
Pages:
Jump to: