Pages:
Author

Topic: Ron Paul on Bitcoin: "The dollar has lost 97 percent of its value..." - page 4. (Read 3762 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 100
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
Something has to give at some point. I am not sure there is a way back for the dollar. If they try to strengthen it by shrinking the supply the debt we owe becomes worth a lot more and crash the system. On the other hand the slower destruction of QE makes us all poorer. I wonder if it would be best for future generations to swallow the medicine now so they can have a stable economy in the future.   

It is less costly to solve problem now than piling it down the road.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Something has to give at some point. I am not sure there is a way back for the dollar. If they try to strengthen it by shrinking the supply the debt we owe becomes worth a lot more and crash the system. On the other hand the slower destruction of QE makes us all poorer. I wonder if it would be best for future generations to swallow the medicine now so they can have a stable economy in the future.   
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
In fact, the dollar has lost 99% of its value between 1914 and 2014
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
While I do believe there will be a major US dollar devaluation in the (probably) near future. I don't think it's going to "crash" and become almost worthless like a loaf of bread costing $100. While I know that the US dollar is becoming less important to the world economy, it's still the biggest player and will be for quite a while still.
Activity: 767
Merit: 500
Never back down !!!

It was half a year ago, so 5 years in Cryptotime.
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrcszolEW0s

Short video. What are people's thoughts on this? Do you guys anticipate a "panic" occurring at some point?
Any sane person should prefer a currency backed by science over a currency backed by nothing
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrcszolEW0s

Short video. What are people's thoughts on this? Do you guys anticipate a "panic" occurring at some point?
Pages:
Jump to: