Pages:
Author

Topic: Ron Paul on the official Write-In List for MAINE - page 2. (Read 1814 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
Ron Paul's son has endorsed Romney, just vote Romney. Voting Ron Paul will just take votes away from Romney, and give victory to Hussein.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
There is violent revolution which seems to be forthcoming if the reports of troops revolting are true.

I'd prefer a wildcat strike, rather that a military coup.
Activity: 756
wowza. missed that in the news
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Gary Johnson has a better shot.

but Ron won (disputed) the primary in Maine
Sure but voters will see a candidate on the ballot as a better shot and not as wasteful, considering write-in is accepted in very few states.

but people thinking "I'm going to vote for a guy with a chance" I wouldn't guess would have Gary Johnson coming to mind LOL Smiley

Your points good. it would be fantastic. maybe ron will get 5% in Maine and be cool (taking from gary though Tongue )

I don't mind people taking from Gary. Some want more of a purist like Ron Paul. Gary is very utilitarian and nearly amoral but his actions still tend to lean libertarian. Either one won't win but each of them getting significant votes sends a message.

Yup. The message: Baaaaaaa.

Liberty will not be achieved by voting.

There is violent revolution which seems to be forthcoming if the reports of troops revolting are true.

Source please

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/08/28/justice/georgia-soldiers-plot/index.html

Sure but voters will see a candidate on the ballot as a better shot and not as wasteful, considering write-in is accepted in very few states.

but people thinking "I'm going to vote for a guy with a chance" I wouldn't guess would have Gary Johnson coming to mind LOL Smiley

Your points good. it would be fantastic. maybe ron will get 5% in Maine and be cool (taking from gary though Tongue )

I don't mind people taking from Gary. Some want more of a purist like Ron Paul. Gary is very utilitarian and nearly amoral but his actions still tend to lean libertarian. Either one won't win but each of them getting significant votes sends a message.

Source please

Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

Do you think he'll win Maine?

http://betsofbitco.in/item?id=720
Pages: