Pages:
Author

Topic: Roobet.com | YouTube Review Video | Earn up to $50! - Ends September 30th! - page 3. (Read 18002 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 1
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
Roobet username: kittygalore

Youtube review link: https://youtu.be/aDb_uDX0X7k
Activity: 352
Merit: 10
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
Activity: 291
Merit: 119
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Activity: 443
Merit: 12
With these super high fees, is it possible to get rewarded with different coins like LTC or get the coins sent to our personal wallets?

This makes me wish roobet had an internal exchange  Roll Eyes

I can look into this but I'm unable to give any guarantees.
Please try to achieve payment on LTC, BTC is now expensive
Activity: 443
Merit: 12
Activity: 312
Merit: 24
YouTube video review: https://youtu.be/4v8WUzXIuFI

Roobet Username: FSocietys1
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
With these super high fees, is it possible to get rewarded with different coins like LTC or get the coins sent to our personal wallets?

I can look into this but I'm unable to give any guarantees.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

copper member
Activity: 45
YouTube video review:https://youtu.be/LKARNqmbvsI

Roobet Username: Faisalz
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
Review video Link: https://youtu.be/S8RpemqPH8E

Roobet Username: Banprox88

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
We are live for another month and some change! Get your Reviews in and if you've previously taken part keep in mind that you should make something fresh, please!
Activity: 2072
Merit: 603

Do I need to make a btc deposit or can I use eth ?
Roobet add another Withdraw and Deposit Method, Use Litecoin (LTC) to make a deposit or withdraw with low fee

The reward of this campaign was made in bitcoin so i think we have only option to withdraw only in bitcoin. I don't know if there is any way to convert from bitcoin to litecoin within the roobet site  Huh

There isn't any way to do so.

However if you want to withdraw then you can do so today or throughout weekend. The fees are as low as 1.5 USD per transaction.. Its pretty low mate.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 834

Roobet add another Withdraw and Deposit Method, Use Litecoin (LTC) to make a deposit or withdraw with low fee

The reward of this campaign was made in bitcoin so i think we have only option to withdraw only in bitcoin. I don't know if there is any way to convert from bitcoin to litecoin within the roobet site  Huh
Activity: 1484
Merit: 706

Activity: 46

Activity: 2226
Merit: 834
And who knows how best to withdraw money from there ? I was credited $ 20 , and what would make a deposit commission of more than $ 20, who withdraws money from ROBET ?

First you need to make a deposit at least 1 dollars to make your account allowing withdrawal in roobet, if you want to deposit just go to the profile > Cashier and deposit also you can go to the balance above and click Cashier > Deposit. The same thing with withdrawal because they are on the same panel.

This is only required if this is the first time you are withdrawing from Roobet. If you already had done the task previous months and got withdrawal, you don't have to repeat this deposit step again.

what do you mean by saying "small Commission"? did you mean withdrawal fees?

There is no commission fee but only withdrawal fee.
why
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
why! do ur own job.
And who knows how best to withdraw money from there ? I was credited $ 20 , and what would make a deposit commission of more than $ 20, who withdraws money from ROBET ?

First you need to make a deposit at least 1 dollars to make your account allowing withdrawal in roobet, if you want to deposit just go to the profile > Cashier and deposit also you can go to the balance above and click Cashier > Deposit. The same thing with withdrawal because they are on the same panel.
And where is the small commission ?

what do you mean by saying "small Commission"? did you mean withdrawal fees?
Pages:
Jump to: