Pages:
Author

Topic: Root Blockchain - page 16. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 02, 2018, 09:14:01 PM
this is a good project with a good ideas and concepts. keep it up team!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 09:07:52 PM
this is one of a successful team that i knew they will go far more than i expected  Smiley
Activity: 3
April 02, 2018, 08:40:14 PM
"Root Blockchain employs a unique mechanism to increase the speed of transaction confirmation on the blockchain"

The blockchain of bitcoin actually need to this property. Speed of transaction and low cost should be stuff that firstly it is interested in order to uses in the real World. Therefore it is a good thought.
Activity: 18
April 02, 2018, 08:30:00 PM
It is a successful team. I have full confidence that this coin will be of great value in every detail
Activity: 62
April 02, 2018, 08:17:58 PM
Flexibility will make RootBlockchain in front among the others.Small blockchain size will make transaction faster.Success with project !
Activity: 31
April 02, 2018, 08:14:24 PM
It is the first hybrid Blockchain and their team is look very succesfull. I hope they will be doing very nice work 👍🏻
Activity: 1
April 02, 2018, 07:54:52 PM
этo xopoший пpoeкт
Activity: 5
April 02, 2018, 07:22:25 PM
I think this is going to be the nxt big thing in Blockchain  Smiley
Activity: 17
April 02, 2018, 07:17:58 PM
Looks like a great project,I'm happy to join this project
Activity: 2
April 02, 2018, 07:15:21 PM
The Root blockchain project offers this new concept of Baas Blockchain as a service is an exciting development! It will help bridge the gap between existing and new technologies and help promote adoption of blockchain technology! I will be following this project closely as it stands out amongst the others, and a 4.9 rating on ico bench to boot!
April 02, 2018, 06:35:50 PM
This new concept of BAAS has a long way to go - as more and more companies realize the potential advantages of blockchains and integrating their operations with this technology, wherever it makes sense to do so. We are only beginning to scratch the surface of potential use cases. What Rootchain sets out to do, will seriously remove the barriers (of know-how, technical expertise etc.) for companies that want to benefit from this technology; ultimately contributing to a wider adoption of blockchains and crypto-currencies and assets, as well as providing actors in a variety of sectors the opportunity to remain competitive and relevant in the rapidly transforming landscape of the 4th Industrial Revolution.

This is indeed an ambitious project, with a lot of potential and room for growth. Looking forward to future news from Roothchain.
Activity: 20
April 02, 2018, 06:35:04 PM
I love this project and I will recommend people to it. Good job
Activity: 16
April 02, 2018, 06:34:44 PM
This is a very serious team. Keep up this amazing work, wish you all the best !
April 02, 2018, 06:27:38 PM
Nice to see russian guys in the head of project. Good luck!
April 02, 2018, 06:10:17 PM
Root Block Chain will be widely used over the world in the near future.
Activity: 20
April 02, 2018, 06:07:05 PM
This will be huge project
Activity: 17
April 02, 2018, 05:45:50 PM
you just have to be a good progeny, you have to make good publicity. this group does it well.
Activity: 1
April 02, 2018, 05:45:23 PM
Root Blockchain utilise un mécanisme unique pour augmenter la vitesse de confirmation de transaction sur la blockchain, tout en gardant les coûts bas.

Seules les empreintes numériques des données de transaction réelles sont stockées dans la blockchain. Le stockage des données réelles est facultatif. Si le stockage de données est activé, Root Blockchain fournit un coffre-fort numérique distinct pour le stockage de données cryptées.

La valeur ajoutée du projet pour l'écosystème et en quoi diffère-t-il des projets concurrents ?

Root Blockchain propose plusieurs modèles d'affaires:

Private Blockchain - Les clients peuvent choisir d'avoir leur propre blockchain dédiée, où seules leurs transactions se dérouleront.

Consortium Blockchain - Une blockchain privée pour deux ou plusieurs parties. Les consortiums sont idéaux pour relier les clients et les fournisseurs. Le stockage de données sécurisé et crypté est fourni en tant que fonctionnalité facultative. Ceci est lié à, mais physiquement découplé de la blockchain réelle.

L'offre Root [Suspicious link removed]plète est enveloppée dans une couche API qui garantit que les entreprises peuvent facilement être opérationnelles dans un délai minimal.

Rejoignez-moi içi :  https://rootblockchain.io/signup/referrer/7smcxk 

Note de 4.7 / 5 sur https://icobench.com/ico/root-blockchain

April 02, 2018, 05:32:06 PM
Very interesting project....follow it
Activity: 11
April 02, 2018, 05:25:57 PM
I thinks its will be Great Future Coin For Us,Go Ahead, we waiting...
Pages:
Jump to: