Pages:
Author

Topic: Root Blockchain - page 9. (Read 3914 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 08:49:25 AM
I really do not see the special in your project compared to other Crypto projects. Hope you will be special in your project!
there are many blockchains as a service but they not solving these problems
The root blockchain is coming with features:
  • BAAS
  • High Speed
  • Low transaction fee(Negligible)
  • Better privacy
  • Low transactional volume
For details read Whitepaper: https://rootblockchain.io/RootCoin.pdf

If you have any queries then please be free to ask
copper member
April 03, 2018, 08:42:07 AM
Strong Project with strong people.
yes, it is.(For details read Whitepaper: https://rootblockchain.io/RootCoin.pdf) If you have any question regarding the project and ICO, Then please be free to ask. we will be happy to assist you
copper member
April 03, 2018, 08:39:22 AM
Root blockchain airdrop,I THINK IT'S GOING TO BE BIG BECAUSE I SEE SITE ITS LOOK LIKE PROFESSIONLS AND I HOPE IS COMPLETELY SUCCESFUL ICO.
yes, it is. root blockchain time work on it. thank you so much for interest. If you have any question regarding the project and ICO, Then please be free to ask. we will be happy to assist you
copper member
April 03, 2018, 08:36:42 AM
Really like this project. Hope, that they will keep to the board and the timeline! Keep the good stuff up!
thank you so much.root blockchain team are working on the project and we are going to complete the project in the timeline.If you have any question regarding the project and ICO, Then please be free to ask. we will be happy to assist you
copper member
April 03, 2018, 08:29:27 AM
Ico phase 2 is live...
Root blockchain is first hybrid blockchain with flexible options for both retail customers and enterprise . great indeed !

Thanks for airdrop...i wish this project will success to a great extent.
yes, it is. thank you so much for your regards. If you any question regarding the project and ICO, Then please be free to ask.
we will be happy to assist you
copper member
April 03, 2018, 08:26:38 AM
great work by the team and going to be a great project.
thank you so much for your regard.we going to work on that project.
 If you any question regarding the project and ICO, Then please be free to ask. we will be happy to assist you
copper member
April 03, 2018, 08:24:06 AM
Good Project to our future.
yes, it is. Root Blockchain is the leader in the modern blockchain technology in the market. If you any question regarding the project and ICO, Then please be free to ask.
we will be happy to assist you
copper member
April 03, 2018, 08:21:32 AM
Good Project to our future.
thank you so much for your interest. ) – Root Blockchain offers the first hybrid blockchain with flexible options for both enterprise and retail customers. This segregation will make it quite easy
If you any question regarding the project and ICO, Then please be free to ask.  we will be happy to assist you
copper member
April 03, 2018, 08:18:31 AM
Good business idea, strong team...I'm happy to join this project ^^
thank you so much for your interest.If you any question regarding the project and ICO, Then please be free to ask.  we will be happy to assist you
copper member
April 03, 2018, 08:15:02 AM
Root Blockchain solves many problems with its unique offering - Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) - the first hybrid blockchain with flexible options for both enterprise and retail customers.
I'm sure, I can trust it. Like this Project
thank you so much for your interest. Blockchain as a service plays an important role in information technology sector. BaaS will serve as an essential catalyst for bringing about the adoption of technology. If you pay for BaaS, you pay a company to set up blockchain connected nodes on your behalf. A BaaS provider would deal with the confusing backend for you or your business.Root Blockchain is the first hybrid blockchain with flexible options for both enterprise and retail customer.

If you any question regarding the project and ICO, Then please be free to ask.  we will be happy to assist you
copper member
April 03, 2018, 08:10:57 AM
RBC seems to be very constructive with the better team as mentioned in their Whitepaper. I hope this coin will rise shortly. I wish success.
yes, it is.thank you so much for your regard. If you any question regarding the project and ICO, Then please be free to ask.  we will be happy to assist you
copper member
April 03, 2018, 08:04:38 AM
The blockchain which is completely API driven it's great! Wish luck!
thank you so much for your regard.  If you any question regarding the project and ICO, Then please be free to ask.  we will be happy to assist you
copper member
April 03, 2018, 08:00:18 AM
The website itself is quite laggy but I like the idea behind the project.
Thank you so much but root blockchain design team is going working on it. If you any question regarding the project and ICO, Then please be free to ask.  we will be happy to assist you
copper member
April 03, 2018, 07:54:30 AM
I think this is a valuable project which can stand out in de crypto market. Keep it up! And looking forward to see the developments.
yes, it is.If you any question regarding the project and ICO, Then please be free to ask.  we will be happy to assist you
copper member
April 03, 2018, 07:53:24 AM
The cryptocurrency is currently providing stability to people economy
yes, it is in the future we are using the cryptocurrency. If you any question regarding the project and ICO, Then please be free to ask.  we will be happy to assist you
copper member
April 03, 2018, 07:46:49 AM
nise
thank you so much for showing your interest. If you any question regarding the project and ICO, Then please be free to ask.  we will be happy to assist you
copper member
April 03, 2018, 07:44:16 AM
This will be the best project of 2018 !!! Cool Cool Cool
yes, Root Blockchain is the leader in the modern blockchain technology. Root Blockchain is ideal for first-me users wishing to experiment with blockchain technology or organizations that would like to reap the benefits of the blockchain, without incurring huge expenses upfront.

If you any question regarding the project and ICO, Then please be free to ask.  we will be happy to assist you
copper member
April 03, 2018, 07:38:55 AM
The white paper is convincing enough to proffer solution to a lot of lapses in the crypto world. I look forward to see this come to pass
yes, it is the proper solution of lapses in the crypto world.  If you any question regarding the project and ICO, Then please be free to ask.  we will be happy to assist you
copper member
April 03, 2018, 07:35:47 AM
Finally, there was the first project that claims that it will be able to very simple interaction between blockchain and business! This is what is missing now, especially for small businesses!

Blockchain as a service plays an important role in information technology sector. BaaS will serve as an essential catalyst for bringing about the adoption of technology. If you
pay for BaaS, you pay a company to set up blockchain connected nodes on your behalf. A BaaS provider would deal with the confusing backend for you or your business.
Root Blockchain is the first hybrid blockchain with flexible options for both enterprise and retail customer.

If you any question regarding the project and ICO, Then please be free to ask.  we will be happy to assist you
April 03, 2018, 07:34:39 AM
The white paper is convincing enough to proffer solution to a lot of lapses in the crypto world. I look forward to see this come to pass
Pages:
Jump to: