Pages:
Author

Topic: ROS - ROSCOIN - NEW YEAR GIVE AWAY - ENJOY FREE ROSCOINS!!! - page 2. (Read 11810 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
ROS just hit 45 sats on Yobit...

https://yobit.net/en/trade/ROS/BTC

Long time that i saw that price. Smiley
legendary
Happy New Year...

Still time to enjoy free ROSCOINS. Currently 7 people received 1000 ROS for free. BUY 1,000,000 ROS on Bittrex and receive 50,000 ROS for free.

Buy the cheap coins on Bittrex:

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ROS
legendary
Yes price is pretty low but people are not realizing potential.

Potential... every coin can have good potential if the right investors or in it. ROS , i believe has the latest updates, i mean , there is a all kind of wallets available, stable coin, stable network. Not a lot of coins can say that... how many coins are in maintenance? Network issues... at least you can move your coin to your wallet, earn some stake blocks, trade it,...

Always promises, promises, promises from you,

Sad that you do not do anything for FreedomCoin the ico you launched and where you went away with the btc. Now you use it for Ros.

At least everyone (although most knew it already) saw your true colours and what type of person you are.

Did i not complete a promiss on Freedomcoin??? All what was promised was delivered, and indeed, i'm tired to reply on people that complain with no reasons. Complain about Cryptsy. Then you have a point to complain.

Website was delivered, android wallet was delivered, what did i miss here?

You live in complete denial and have no idea what you talking about, so what did you do with the btc. You delivered NOTHING in my eyes. So you delivered wallet and android and thank you idiots I take your btc. Coins must evolve but obviously you do not understand it.

You are one of the most untrustworthy people in Crypto.

I'm one of the person that still here and don't run away like so many other coins Wink
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
This is my life. This is my path.

Potential... every coin can have good potential if the right investors or in it. ROS , i believe has the latest updates, i mean , there is a all kind of wallets available, stable coin, stable network. Not a lot of coins can say that... how many coins are in maintenance? Network issues... at least you can move your coin to your wallet, earn some stake blocks, trade it,...

Sad that you do not do anything for FreedomCoin the ico you launched and where you went away with the btc. Now you use it for Ros.

At least everyone (although most knew it already) saw your true colours and what type of person you are.

Did i not complete a promiss on Freedomcoin??? All what was promised was delivered, and indeed, i'm tired to reply on people that complain with no reasons. Complain about Cryptsy. Then you have a point to complain.

You live in complete denial and have no idea what you talking about, so what did you do with the btc. You delivered NOTHING in my eyes. So you delivered wallet and android and thank you idiots I take your btc. Coins must evolve but obviously you do not understand it.

You are one of the most untrustworthy people in Crypto.
legendary
Not just a happy new year, BUT A LOT OF FREE COINS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!

Check twitter to receive 1000 FREE ROSCOINS!!!

BUY 1,000,000 ROSCOINS AND RECEIVE 50,000 ROS COINS FREE!!! THAT IS WHAT I CALL
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! ENJOY 2016
LOT OF LOVE AND BIG PROFIT ON ROS FOR 2016!

EXCHANGES
BITTREX
YOBIT
Activity: 132
ROSCOIN developer
Activity: 132
ROSCOIN developer
I give-away another 50,000 ROS COINS for the first 10 investors that buy at least 1,000,000 ROS from today till New Year.

https://twitter.com/freedom190000/status/682563540725665792

Total amount of giveaway: 500,000 ROS!!!!!
legendary
I give-away another 50,000 ROS COINS for the first 10 investors that buy at least 1,000,000 ROS from today till New Year.

https://twitter.com/freedom190000/status/682563540725665792

Total amount of giveaway: 500,000 ROS!!!!!
legendary
Do we see some moon here...?

legendary
Remember you can receive FREE ROS COINS. It is a small amount that still. I have more then 1,000,000 ROS coins that i'm giving away. Take some, buy some and own some ROS.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ROS

My wallet is still clear and is still in position 3 as you can see. No dumping at all.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Guys please this is the thread for ros coin.
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
Read the ann of frdc and maybe you can answer yourself
legendary

Activity: 206
This is my life. This is my path.

legendary

legendary
legendary
Remember FREE COINS!!!!!

Also price looks pretty low at the moment.
legendary
legendary
Terrible Cryptsy.... all my fonds are locked... i cannot withdraw any LTC/ BTCs etc.
legendary
Well i don`t know about freedomcoin but i`m satisfied with ros.
Pages:
Jump to: