Pages:
Author

Topic: ROTHARIUM B2C DECENTRALISATION | 🔥5 million+ USD raised | ✅ ICO closed - page 10. (Read 10730 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Hey, guys. tell me you already have any working prototypes? how long will it take for your platform to get started in full.
I think the amount they have already collected in this market tells me a lot. now we just have to wait for the listing on the exchanges and the flight to the moon.
Activity: 68
Hey, guys. tell me you already have any working prototypes? how long will it take for your platform to get started in full.
Activity: 14
please tell me in which countries will the platform work? or will it work all over the world?
I think everything will depend on how this project will develop, but still the fact that investors have shown such activity makes me really happy.
Activity: 54
please tell me in which countries will the platform work? or will it work all over the world?
Activity: 12
Could be big but the name is horrible. Please change it guys.
what do you mean I don't understand this is a joke or something like that?  I just don't really understand what you wrote.
Activity: 28
Could be big but the name is horrible. Please change it guys.
I saw that not only food sellers are registered in the application. They can also participate in the application of stickers for their goods? How can this work?
perhaps such companies want to attract attention and find new customers. This is a justified placement of their products in the application. But how will their cooperation take place in the future? I wonder if they will be able to start using the token for their customers.
The use of a token for payment can also add new buyers for sellers. I am sure that the project team is considering all options for long-term cooperation, but in my opinion the platform should focus on  food products.
do you already have agreements with any reputable partners who will be able to ensure the demand for tokens in the future?
I saw that not only food sellers are registered in the application. They can also participate in the application of stickers for their goods? How can this work?
perhaps such companies want to attract attention and find new customers. This is a justified placement of their products in the application. But how will their cooperation take place in the future? I wonder if they will be able to start using the token for their customers.
The use of a token for payment can also add new buyers for sellers. I am sure that the project team is considering all options for long-term cooperation, but in my opinion the platform should focus on  food products.
Activity: 89
Activity: 65
Now the community of customers of companies that use Rotharium sticker is not so great. But I think that a quality marketing strategy will allow buyers to assess the prospects of using the token when buying food.
Activity: 112
There are already the first real steps towards increasing the demand for tokens. So I am sure that the situation will develop faster after the conclusion of a strategic partnership with Aura Delikatessen.
And what are the prospects for token consumption in cooperation with this company? I would like to know some details, if you know them.
It seems to me that the most important factor can be the use of tokens when buying goods. But at the same time, the platform should create a convenient payment solution for customers.
Rotharium together with Aura Delicatessen can soon become a successful example of the introduction of cryptocurrency in the food industry.
It is very good that the team was able to find the first partner to accept the token as payment. I think that now there is more confidence that the value of the token will begin to grow.
I am also happy to see the platform's new successes. The number of companies that use cryptocurrency in different areas of business is growing and the food industry can take a large share of RTH token consumption.
Activity: 63
I think that the popularity of the application will be able to increase the number of products and companies that will use Rotharium sticker.  Do you have any offers of cooperation in other countries?
Activity: 12
It seems to me that the RothariumFoodTracing project should promote its services among users and buyers of goods more actively. maybe on social media.
The fact of placing the sticker on the product attracts the attention of buyers. And I think in the region where the app is used, the team is doing outreach to their community.
I think suppliers of products that use stickers should also be involved in advertising this app.This will speed up the process of perception of information among buyers.
now I see the prerequisites for the application to be used among Austrian buyers.  I think we should keep an eye on who will be added to the list of partners.
Activity: 60
 If the team continues to increase the number of partners accepting tokens as payment, I think that the situation on exchanges with the token price will improve.
It seems to me that the RothariumFoodTracing project should promote its services among users and buyers of goods more actively. maybe on social media.
The fact of placing the sticker on the product attracts the attention of buyers. And I think in the region where the app is used, the team is doing outreach to their community.
I think suppliers of products that use stickers should also be involved in advertising this app.This will speed up the process of perception of information among buyers.
There are already the first real steps towards increasing the demand for tokens. So I am sure that the situation will develop faster after the conclusion of a strategic partnership with Aura Delikatessen.
And what are the prospects for token consumption in cooperation with this company? I would like to know some details, if you know them.
It seems to me that the most important factor can be the use of tokens when buying goods. But at the same time, the platform should create a convenient payment solution for customers.
Rotharium together with Aura Delicatessen can soon become a successful example of the introduction of cryptocurrency in the food industry.
It is very good that the team was able to find the first partner to accept the token as payment. I think that now there is more confidence that the value of the token will begin to grow.
Activity: 89
Activity: 65
Pages:
Jump to: