Pages:
Author

Topic: Rothschild Family and Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 493 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 09:50:37 AM
I didn't remember any news about this. Waiting for more updates about it. Famous family is moving to BTC - sounds great.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
May 21, 2018, 08:59:15 AM
Rothschild family entering the market at the onset is good news.At the moment the will intend to buy a psyche a coin up in price or buy a major share of it, pump it up and then release same to make profit. The Rothschilds are entering the market through their agent, George Soros. Expect some big playing here.

Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 21, 2018, 07:15:59 AM
Rothschild family is entering in bitcoin market.

What may happen, is it a good news or bad news?

How much can it go wrong?

Any ideas?

It is both good news and bad news. It is good news on the sense that if they enter the market surely the price will hit not just the moon but also pluto. A huge surge in value will occur when they enter bitcoin. The problem is that they will huge amount of bitcoins and they will be  on the top of bitcoins food chain and they will have monopoly. Also if they plan to destroy bitcoin they will dump it when the price was too high and a huge crash will occur that would destroy bitcoin economy will occur.
After more than one month nothing happens,again another misinformation they only want to pump price because of fake news..

But i am waiting for this to become reality as i have thinking what would be the reaction of crypto community and the whole market ifhis become real
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
May 21, 2018, 07:12:01 AM

Any ideas?
I don't know who Rothschild family is but if they have the money like mcaffee or any famous person maybe they can hhahahah
its nothing will go wrong but in fact they can help in the bitcoin's price maybe it will go up I guess
good or bad news we all know and have experienced different kinds of possibilities in cryptocurrency we can endure that

Well it is not like McAfee! Man! You should google them!

It is a family of the most notorious banksters, rumored to rule the world from behind the scenes and that they keep all key politicians in their pockets. It is them who make all key decisions and the politicians only execute them later on.
Activity: 322
Merit: 106
May 19, 2018, 01:22:41 AM

Any ideas?
I don't know who Rothschild family is but if they have the money like mcaffee or any famous person maybe they can hhahahah
its nothing will go wrong but in fact they can help in the bitcoin's price maybe it will go up I guess
good or bad news we all know and have experienced different kinds of possibilities in cryptocurrency we can endure that
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
April 22, 2018, 09:49:54 AM
i know they are already involved noting big (bitcoins or otherwise) happens in the financial world without these families eighter starting it or in the background pulling the strings , if this is true they are only making an official entrance but im sure they are already invested and connected to the crypto world, so its not gonna have the effect that most people think because they are already involved and doing their thing.
Activity: 154
April 22, 2018, 09:21:57 AM
I believe they all have entered a long time ago. When they 'publicly enter it will be for their benefit to their already held stakes' for accumulation of more projects as the space expands!

Why the current crypto currency market is worse than the Rothschild owned central banking system!
Why the need for bitcoin black?
The founding members of bitcoin own 95%+ of the entire crypto sphere! Founding members are disguised as Satoshi.
The new money system is doomed! The main need in the crypto space is a fair distibution with education to truly empower users, not to continue on the old path of money centralisation painted in a different picture based on tech.

From the start they owned the majority of  bitcoins and manipulated the price to accumulate more of a share in each project.
From this point any other project accepted bitcoin in ICO's and as accumulation through manipulation accumulated their holdings they invested a stake in the other altcoins.
Founding members get involved in a large stage and over time through manipulation accumulate more and more of a market share of the major projects.
Still at a small total market cap 400 Billion the manipulation continues with one goal to own more of a share of each crypto.
December 2017 masses were lured into crypto for the first time strategist to make them lose faith in the space and lose money. Many other rounds of luring will take place and accumulation of a greater % stake will take place into new upcoming projects.

It is the transitioning of the old money to the new money, owning more of a share in the new money than before. Making it seem fair, accidental and a betterment to humanity. When in fact its more slavery and concentration of wealth to the elite.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoin-black-btcb-airdrop-ico-fair-distribution-36-billion-dag-3124440
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462
https://JetCash.com
April 22, 2018, 07:55:33 AM
The globalists have been collecting Bitcoin since the time they realised that they needed to create their own crypto currency. As the Rothchilds own the Bank of England, the Federal Reserve, the Bank of Japan and most of the other central banks, they need to create something to replace the unsustainable fiat currencies. Some people believe that Bitcoin was a globalist creation to experiment with the public acceptance and problems of crypto-currencies. Will their purchases of Bitcoin be good? Well it will push up the price to insane levels, and it will remove it from the world of everyday payments. It will also create a massive amount of fiat debt as speculators try to out guess the big players.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 07:54:36 AM
As far as I know, one of the Rodschild funds will invest around $ 2 billion in bitcoins, which will undoubtedly affect its growth and capitalization in general
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
April 22, 2018, 07:40:55 AM
It seems to me that this is very good news, if they are interested in crypto, you should expect its burgoo growth, but only after they fill their purses bitcoin.
Activity: 98
April 21, 2018, 09:33:34 PM
Of course the price of Bitcoin will be higher and that is a good thing. But, when he sells all his Bitcoin it will be a very low price decline. That's just my opinion, anything can happen.  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
April 21, 2018, 09:02:00 PM
If the Rothschilds are interested in something, then this is a good sign, so it's a profitable business)
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
April 21, 2018, 05:52:28 AM
Although you might be thinking about investors pumping and dumping you need to look at the bigger picture. It gives more confidence in the bitcoin market so overall it is a good thing. Bitcoin is not going anywhere and with these big names joining in it looks like we're going to the moon again!
Activity: 700
April 21, 2018, 04:45:02 AM
Not only the Rothschild family came to the crypto-currency market, but also the Rockefellers and George Soros. I consider this a good sign,
since the most influential long-term investors invest in bitcoin and crypto-currencies. They have great flair for big money, and they see how huge
the revenue can be brought by the crypto market.

Thats good news i think, because they already know as big investor in the world. Soros already know man who behind England central bank bankrupt and when soros entering cryptomarket, hopely that will rising volume in market and boost the price
Activity: 266
April 21, 2018, 04:15:50 AM
do you have source about it or just spreading a fud news? if rothschild enter crypto they will probably beat the bitcoin and make their own token however rothschild has the money so they dont have interest in bitcoin if they have they should probably control the whole crypto world just like all currencies.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
April 21, 2018, 03:19:41 AM
We have not been able to figure it out because there has not been a big decision taken by the rothschild family. Hopefully they do want to advance bitcoin and not a bitcoin market monopoly that can play with bitcoin prices.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
April 21, 2018, 03:03:46 AM

Any ideas?
Depends on what their intentions are. We will be seeing more big investors entering the market. They might invest enough to have an influence and impact on the market. Now it depends on how or what they do to affect the market. If they are in to manipulate and take advantage of the market then its a bad news for us.
We know their influence and if they are already inside then we should all be ready, not sure if there's also someone like me who thinks the same way,
I already assuming that they already in the business when the value of bitcoin really rocketed last year, now that they finally revealing their interest
if ever that it's really been confirmed, then we should  take extra precautions and have alternatives just in case things happen not according to
our plans.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 21, 2018, 02:41:40 AM

Any ideas?
Depends on what their intentions are. We will be seeing more big investors entering the market. They might invest enough to have an influence and impact on the market. Now it depends on how or what they do to affect the market. If they are in to manipulate and take advantage of the market then its a bad news for us.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
April 21, 2018, 02:33:18 AM
I am still not convinced that the news is true, because the issue has evolved since last year, but there has been no clearer information about the Rothschild Family joining the bitcoin market. but this news is certainly enough to help again increase public confidence in bitcoin, it appears that prices began to get better and continue to rise. which I fear when they actually enter the bitcoin market, bitcoin prices will be more easily controlled by a handful of people and that is very bad for small players.
Activity: 5
April 21, 2018, 02:20:08 AM
I think they have their own goals. With their large capital, they can make very large rate jumps, and speculate on this. But this assumption.
Pages:
Jump to: