Pages:
Author

Topic: Rothschild: Get Ready For One World Currency By 2018 - page 2. (Read 7986 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
No one knows if that notice is true, and that one is quiet old, so i dont think that it is really going to happen or if he meant it seriously.
Anyway, we all know how powerful they are, and they are never going to let bitcoin be the global currency, no matter what.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
Bitcoin might be the prequel of what was actually planned.

Maybe they created bitcoin just to see how we are going to react to the new currency or cashless society? I also think It is not a coincidence that bitcoin was founded in 2009, just after the RE bubble. The founder also is being anonymous aaaand,

I think CIA created bitcoin and they left the project when it was in its early stages so they can observe our future behaviors better.

While the theory is interesting, I still fail to see how a potential attacker that wants to control you, would release open source software. If they wanted to control people, they would have tried to spread a closed source software, like windows.

In the doubt of Bitcoin being compromised in any way shape or form, it could be changed thanks to it's open source nature, and anyone opposing change would render themselves part of the enemy.

Open source computing is also coming in the next decade, so we will get rid of malware at the hardware level.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
We don't know what hidden power are conspirating. Of course, the new world order plan need one world currency, but bitcoin it's difficult to control.
More probable, a centralized currency. We'll see.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
X-Block.io
There is a zero percent chance of a one world currency in 2018, I'll offer anyone odds of 100 to 1 if they want to take it. It would take much time to transition to such a thing, it takes years to dissolve previous currencies and replace them with new ones, it would be even more extreme if it was happening world wide.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
Bitcoin might be the prequel of what was actually planned.

Maybe they created bitcoin just to see how we are going to react to the new currency or cashless society? I also think It is not a coincidence that bitcoin was founded in 2009, just after the RE bubble. The founder also is being anonymous aaaand,

I think CIA created bitcoin and they left the project when it was in its early stages so they can observe our future behaviors better.
In my opinion is highly unlikely that bitcoin was created as an experiment to see how people will react to a one world currency, remember bankers want to have monopoly of the money supply, and they want to be able to print as much as they want that way they can buy anything they want by just printing more money and this is impossible with a currency like bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
It was a pretty good prediction considering the fact that it was made 30 years ago, but it wasn't precisely accurate like many other predictions made back then on what will happen in the next 20-30 years. I think it's possible that we will have one world currency but now it's obvious that it won't happen in 2018. And now we can see that in the fast-changing world of the 21st century it's really hard to say when will it happen or whether it will happen at all.
Activity: 553
Merit: 250
One world one currency for now seems still difficult and will not happen especially in the year 2018, it may take at least 100 years from now to make hope Rothschild done.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
It seems to me as a conspiracy theory.As OP has stated,even if they had predicted that there would be a one world currency in 2018 and now we are exactly having it,then why would they provide such an opportunity of spreading wealth to all even to poor people who could not be expected that they would not sell their bitcoins for fiat currency.There is no guarantee that all the bitcoin holders would hold them forever.Only limited number of people would have it and it would not be enough to term it as a one world one currency.
Activity: 5
is it possible this is this coin? https://rothscoin.io
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
 "The phoenix will be favoured by companies and shoppers because it will be more convenient than today’s national currencies, which by then will seem a quaint cause of much disruption to economic life in the last twentieth century". This caught my consciousness being one of the advantages of bitcoin. This accessibility, decentralized nature and freedom are one usefulness driving people to it. Meanwhile, the unification by a year's time being 2018 is too soon to believe.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Interesting article, thanks for sharing.  While the prediction seem unlikely as we edge closer towards 2018, it is interesting to see such thoughts from 30 years ago.
Activity: 8
I certainly understand that the Rothschild is the ability to control the whole economy of the world, but I have a question willingly voluntarily enslaved to them. 2018 is just too close. What are these opportunities? There is no real sign of the national currency disappearing. laugh how they say there will be no need for a monetary policy in specific countries anymore haha.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Well, considering it was back in 1988, there are one of two things that happened; either they showed their hand with the war on terror, among other things done by the superpowers of the world, and now they have to push it back a lot since everyone is now questioning the government and life is less focused on just living and having fun and more on clawing through a failing economy coupled with lots of failings to provide better jobs for individuals and forcing people into lives of debt, OR they discovered that having power consolidated through multiple proxies is the ultimate way to make a lot of money and yet never let anyone on to the fact it's a sold world and they're just living in it.

Sure, an interesting thought experiment, but there is far more money in chaos than order.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
There will never be a one world currency until there's a one world government. There will never be a one world government until there's only one person, or rather shape shifting lizard, left on the entire planet.

What we should be more concerned about is the abolition of cash. That's very real, ongoing and potentially more damaging.

Absolutely and with the abolishment of cash the sole idea of one government, one currency,etc.. can be implemented. They would possibly implement some chip in people as am "simplier" form, without the need of carrying anything with you, therefore manipulating stuff into the One rule.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
It's more likely not gonna happen in the next year, every country has its own currency and they won't replace it soon.
If we compare a currency that meet the criteria for one world currency, USD seems to be the one than any other currencies or even bitcoin. There are more transactions using USD all over the world than other currencies obviously, but I don't say it the best currency for the world, I prefer bitcoin but it need more time to become a mainstream currency.
Yes the US dollar is currently working as a one world currency in case of international trade. Looking at the major trades of the world we will come to know that it is US dollar that has captured the market and is the extremely trusted by all the countries. Even those countries use it that doesn’t have a healthy diplomatic relations with the USA.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Where is this currency and how can I get it? which one is it because there are too many one world currency, euro was supposed to be one, dollar as well. Bitcoin doesn't have the necessary capacity and is not big enough to handle millions of transactions every second. all the crypto currencies combined are not big enough to act as the one currency.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
I have doubts about some Illuminati-like organization trying to achieve this goal but if there ever is, it's definitely not happening by the end of this year. There's just too much factors still to consider. Some keep pointing out that this group has already supposedly controlled the economy of America and Europe, what does that make of Russia and China though? They definitely have their own game they're trying to play. China for example is developing it's own digital currency. More like the currency wars would just go digital...
Personally the biggest worry to me are not the currency wars, but it is what happens afterwards, most of the time after the currency wars we get real wars with guns and bombs, that is what happened just before world war I and II, so let us hope that does not happen ever again.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
World rulers have this idea and they will do anything to make it happened. It is in their interest; one world, one government, one currency... as we heard in that movie: `one ring to rule them all`...But it is to soon for that. Much more to do so that can be implement and 2018 is practically here. However we are going in that direction for sure.

I still don't believed that every government in the world would cooperate in a one currency idea and it will not prosper if it will be push by a certain government. 2018 will just around the corner and this prediction won't happened. Personally, I don't agree with this idea, we still need other precious fiat. I think what we should think is how fiat and digital currency can work together and not against each other. IMHO.
Activity: 750
Merit: 252
World rulers have this idea and they will do anything to make it happened. It is in their interest; one world, one government, one currency... as we heard in that movie: `one ring to rule them all`...But it is to soon for that. Much more to do so that can be implement and 2018 is practically here. However we are going in that direction for sure.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
Too early for something like this to occur we are currently in a point of time where half of the world is in war with us. Rothschild controls the us government only and there are many people who are puppets of us but there are many how don't give a damn about us. The second important thing there is something called russia and in past they have opposed all us regulations and in europe the queen will also not let something like this to occur. Forget this idea
Pages:
Jump to: