Pages:
Author

Topic: [ROUND #2] GRIDSEED 5 CHIP ~ SCRYPT MINERS ~ LOW AS $179 MINER ~ SHIPS MARCH 18 - page 2. (Read 5428 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
i know you have been OOO, and I am sure you got lots of PM's to catch up on but if you want to grab a drink and/or just do a local pick for the miner this weekend, let me know. Smiley
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Dock.io
Has anyone else noticed a difference between gold & red miners?
I can now say there is absolutely no difference other then color between red and gold. I have both, both have the small white button, same shape, same ports and windows is seeing both as STM32 virtual driver. I get simillar hashing out of each type as well.

Yeah I concur with this statement I haven't noticed any difference besides the color either.  Some people swear they are different though..
Dock.io
Zig  - I'd be interested to know if this guy is for real since no one here can vouch for him yet and this place is filled with scammers and I am looking for more gridseeds and his price is right.

Hey I am currently returning PMs and I am not seeing yours did you send me one?
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005
if the price is for real - I'm in for another 40

The price is real and I am responding to all PMs now.  I had to go to NYC yesterday so sorry about the delay in answering PMs.  I am back home now and ready to get this distribution rolling!  If this goes well I will even lower the price more next batch, I have other ventures going so I am not trying to make a killing here.  Just a few bucks per miner is cool with me.  So If you want to go bulk ask me, because I can get killer rates.

I will be answering your PM momentarily.

Also waiting on a PM, no rush tho. I probably wont have a decision until the weekend.
Dock.io

The price is real and I am responding to all PMs now.  I had to go to NYC yesterday so sorry about the delay in answering PMs.  I am back home now and ready to get this distribution rolling!  If this goes well I will even lower the price more next batch, I have other ventures going so I am not trying to make a killing here.  Just a few bucks per miner is cool with me.  So If you want to go bulk ask me, because I can get killer rates.

I will be answering your PM momentarily.
Dock.io
Hi WinterParker,

Seems that you are in Winter Park...I am in Orlando too...is a local pickup an option...?

Also pay attention to the calendar...Monday is March 17-th...not 15-th...etc...

Thank you for bringing that to my attention, i must have made a mistake when typing the date, however monday the 17th is still our shipping date.

Thanks for your message and yes pick-up is an option, man there are so many of us crypto enthusiasts in Orlando.  We need to start a club, I might be doing soon.
Activity: 518
I am a meat Popsicle
I can now say there is absolutely no difference other then color between red and gold. I have both, both have the small white button, same shape, same ports and windows is seeing both as STM32 virtual driver. I get simillar hashing out of each type as well.
Activity: 311
The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!
PM sent..I am interested in the option c
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
I'm beginning to have my doubt if this is legit.

It's a shame to because a responsive moderator would warn people about scammers - I used to run two large online forums and myself and my moderators would warn people about scammers.

I'd be happy to start a new forum for bit interested in mining.

I have the software and the servers.

any interest - and I guarantee myself and the moderators would warn people about scammers and ban them if they're posting from tor IP's or from IP that don't match where they say they are.

PM me if you're interested. I could have the site up and running in a day.

Jeff
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
red miners are the beta miners.. gold miners are the new more stable.

also if there is a white button its an older version

my test unit I got awhile back is gold with a white button so its not the latest (gold and no button)

im interested in a 5 pack possibly if this is legit

escrow an option?

I would also like to know this:

1 Are the red or gold ones ?
2.Do you offer the escrow option?

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
red miners are the beta miners.. gold miners are the new more stable.

also if there is a white button its an older version

my test unit I got awhile back is gold with a white button so its not the latest (gold and no button)

im interested in a 5 pack possibly if this is legit

escrow an option?
ZiG
Activity: 406
Me too, buddy...let's see what WinterParker have to say...
Zig  - I'd be interested to know if this guy is for real since no one here can vouch for him yet and this place is filled with scammers and I am looking for more gridseeds and his price is right.
ZiG
Activity: 406
Hi WinterParker,

Seems that you are in Winter Park...I am in Orlando too...is a local pickup an option...?

Also pay attention to the calendar...Monday is March 17-th...not 15-th...etc...

Dock.io
I just sold out my first round of miners, however my next shipment is coming in Monday March 15th, so I can ship either Monday afternoon or Tuesday (March 16th) in the morning - depending on what time the package arrives.  I already got confirmation that they were shipped from China so I may even get them earlier. I just lowered the prices significantly because I got a lower price for buying a larger order and I will pass the savings on to you guys.

thanks
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
200 OK
I think I'm interested in 10 of these to Toronto Canada. I'd want the plug and play obviously.
I'm assuming this does not include the PSU, right? Any way you can give me a shipping est. and how long before it ships?
Dock.io
Dock.io
What is the difference between the red and gold miners? I have 20 of the gold ones, and set on 850 they get 360KH/s.

I dont think there is a difference that i have noticed, I think some chips may be faster than others and that happens sometimes if they don't sort them after production.

Hope this helped!
Pages:
Jump to: